• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls or Boys? XD

Which gender do you choose?

• - Male

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • - Female

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    You know, that's weird; because, you would think Hilary was always a blonde. When she was about 10 or 11, she was in "Casper Meets Wendy" and she was pretty blonde, heh. I don't think they'd dye her hair at that young of an age. Maybe it was just one of those random rumors again. Her sister, Haylie, is a natural brunette, though. Hmm, and I recall hearing that Jessica Simpson was a natural blonde...it was on some official AOL thing that told you all of the big stars' natural hair colors in their bios, lol. ^_^ (Although, you can see that both of them have semi-brown roots on the top of their head...so who knows...O_o)
    I know... It is wierd. I just read it on one of her profiles. I mean, I know that her sister is a natural brunette, and so is her mother, so unless her father is blonde, then I don't know how she could be a natural blonde. And plus, you can even see her light brown roots sometimes if you watch Lizzie McGuire.

Same with Jessica Simpson. I can't remember where I heard that; I think my mother mentioned it, but I can't remember, lol. ^_^;

I think that they dyed their hair because most girls in Hollywood are blonde, and blondes used to be considered prettier than girls with other hair colors. *shrugs* I dunno. Ah well!

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Teara said:
    Haha! I honeztly don't think either iz zuperior ^o^ While I prefere to hang around boyz that'z defanetly not becauze they're better than girlz.
    You can zee a girl that dozn't apear to be the zharpezt tool in the zhed, who'z not all around very phyzicly fit either. But look around zomemore and you're gaurenteed to find a boy juzt like that. And I think the reazon zome girlz, moztly blondez (zteriotype) are percived to be dumb, iz becauze of attracting boyz. Take Jessica Simpson for example, in a recent magazine zhe waz titled the mozt beutifull woman in the world...but zhe'z not real bright iz zhe? And many of the men interveiwed in the zpecial featuring thiz magazine'z lizt zaid that her "blondnezz" waz much of what made her zo attractive....Well, zhe'z alzo zaid that that'z juzt an act. O_o Zo really, zhe'z not ztupid, but actz zo for men. I alzo have a friend, he'z a real idiot mozt of the time and can be quite a ditz, but hiz gradez put mine to zhame. And he'z really popular with the girlz, and it'z not becauze of hiz lookz, I can tell ya that much >;D
    Zo hmmm...

~Neither iz better, but I perzonally like boyz better~

BLEH! I my lowest grade last year was an A- and all the girls think I'm annoying, dumb, stupid, weird psycho, idiot, freakish, and so on... I mean, I once or twice cheated them out of a computer project, they still treat me like cRaP... though... I could say the same thing about some of them... *coughimmaturecough*

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Heh, my closest friends are girls, but the majority of my friends are guys. I don't have a lot of patience for your typical chotch-girl...the whole 'obsessed with physical appearance' thing irritates me.

I don't think one gender is superior to the other...there's idiots and prodigies in equal number on both sides of the fence. I try to look for friendly, intelligent people, regardless of gender.

However...if I have to pick one gender, I pick male. Being a girl sucks. *curls up in a corner* x_x

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • being a boy rulz

i love being a boy becouse the oppisite sex is so much more attractive

i would hate to look at men all day even if i was a girl i would still look at girls the same way :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Radical_Edward said:
    I'm a girl, but I prefer boys...They are so much more fun to hang out with. Conversations with boys tend to be more interesting (no not coversations about girls, I'm not that way..) but girls only seema to talk about incredibly boring stuff like clothes, and they seem to always try to look cute..Bleag... And I agree, boys are carefree, so theyre easy to be around. Yes, I'm the world's biggest tomboy. Get used to it. XD

Same is true of me! I'm a guy, but I prefer girls. They're always friends with each other! With guys, only the ones that are alike are friends. With girls, it's fat and skinny and hot and ugly and all of that are friends. I hate femenists though....

Another ramble post...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • yeah, girls are fun to be around, funny girls anyway. The girls I know, not all girls. But after hanging around for a long period of time, guys to tend to be more fun, sometimes.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Girls, they are alot nicer(some) and more understanding more of my best friends are girls than boys. They're more understanding and cooler to get along with. By far they are the supeirior sex.

Tweak

i found that each has its disadvantages. :P boys don't rant about stupid stuff and girls seem to squeal and rant more. i'd rather hang out with guys than girls. but i dunno if i'd wanna be a guy, i'd heard bad stories about what happens in the boy's locker room. girl's are stereotypically neater and have better hygiene than boys. but boys are seen as stronger. >_< ; AHH! i choose...to be an ELF!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i pick boys because i get along easier with them then i do girls and i really dont know why :D

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
  • Ok i have read most of the post that have been posted about this. Any way I have to say i like to be around guys more. Though there is notihng worng with girls. I just don't have much in commen with girl and i am one for real(stupid dare thread).
    Simple i hate to shope for clothes, shoes, and jewlery. I don't obbesse realy about how i look. I perfer t-shirts and jeans to any thing i have seen girls my age wearing. I even wear mens shoes beacuse i find wemans uncomfortable. I can't belive the amount weman i know will spend at a mall. I was at a mall and only spent $10.
    Only things i like to buy are stuff for my computer, games, and books(well you have to think on food but this is only extra stuff i'm talking about).
    I mean if you look at all that then hard to find topics to talk about with other girls with me. They also like to gossip. Oh god i hate that. Going on about who might have done this or that. Spreading lies and stuff. I mean don't even know if it is true.
    Don't get me wrong guys have there down sides. I mean guys can get mad easy. They are genraly meaner and fight more. They can be rude a lot more than girls and just in general cold. Can be hard to aproch a guy at times as well.

Im realy a tomboy when you think on it. I would point out good things about guys and girls but every one has done that already.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I'm a girl, and I like boys more.

I really hate girls. o_o; they're so... whiny! and moody and blehh I don't know, I just can't stand them. sure, I'm one too, but somehow I'm different from most other girls. most of my close friends have switched from being girls, like they were a few years ago, to being guys like they are now. I hardly ever even talk to girls online anymore, it's usually just guys... I can't really pinpoint it, or put it into words why I can't stand girls... I just can't. my guy friends will play video games and do other boy-ish stuff with me. XD somehow I still don't think I'm a tomboy though; I still like pretty girly things for the most part like cute things, clothing, all that traditional girl stuff- I just don't act like one when it comes to mannerisms and interests o_o

boys aren't really my favorite people (to be attracted to) at the moment though; maybe I'll just live out my life alone since I can't seem to particularly like anyone right now. =_=;;

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • I actually don't seriously mind being a non-dude, but there are soooooo many anti-female slogans, sayings, etc, I'll give you some more examples of disadvantages to not being a guy:

~Kyu, the way were seen is like: Ooh, Hey galz, ya wanna go to the mall?
    Girl power, Like, let's not talk to her anymore! OH MY GOD! I BROKE A NAIL!,
    EW LIKE GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!, Pink, Let's go shopping!,
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: AW! Galz, did you see what Samantha was wearing today?

~Nyuu, Were always made fun of, and acted perverted towards...GAAH!

For the love of God, why, why, WHY? are all girls always seen as prissy, snotty, I-want-him-to-like-me attituded, dancing, cheerleading, pink-loving, gossipers?
    Naaa? I like football! GAAAH!
    ok,
    I'm better now.
    puni puni~

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Lets face it girls are smarter they are better looking and they take no crap.
    Without girls life would suck.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back