• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls Poll: Public Poll: Do you wear boy's clothes?

Do you wear boy's clothes?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Haruka said:
    Well, Heres the point. I don't wear boy's clothes because it's not myself and it doesn't match my personality (smartness + talent+ kindness). I don't like doing boy's stuff anyway, so theres no chance for me to become a tomboy, ever!
    ^_^;; That's a very stereotypical statement, if you don't mind me saying. There are many boys who are smart, talented, and kind. Also, what is this "boy's stuff"? I thought today's society was trying to get away from those types of things. Plenty of girls play, say, football, hockey, and other rough sports usually oriented with males and I think it's kind of sad how so many people get made fun of for going against their "gender code" and whatnot. *shrugs* It's fine to like wearing typical girly clothes. There's nothing wrong with that OR being a tomboyish girl. ^_^;

Miyu-chan said:
    ((What's the fashion currently in the US? PM me if you think it's off topic. XD; ))
    Psst. It's kinda offtopic, but I'm quoting people anyway. XD Basically it's just revealing-esque clothes. Things that show a woman's midriff are very in, apparently, and so are looooow cut jeans. For guys... baggy clothes. XD; Ask Dizzy. He's supposedly a fashion whiz. XD Don't trust me, really. I'm in Canada (although it's basically the same there) and I'm also not the greatest example of a fashion queen. ^_^;;

As for me... o_O The other day I was shopping at Old Navy. I was genuinely suprised at the clothing there. My mom told me to pick something out and she would get it for me. I spent 20 minutes in the woman's section just trying to find something I would actually wear on a regular basis. Even their fleece sweaters had low V-cut necklines. I ended up going into the boy's section. I got a wicked pair of cargo pants and an awesome T-shirt. Both made for guys, but they're so comfy. X3 I wearing them to school tomorrow since we don't have to wear uniform. :D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    ^_^;; That's a very stereotypical statement, if you don't mind me saying. There are many boys who are smart, talented, and kind. Also, what is this "boy's stuff"? I thought today's society was trying to get away from those types of things. Plenty of girls play, say, football, hockey, and other rough sports usually oriented with males and I think it's kind of sad how so many people get made fun of for going against their "gender code" and whatnot. *shrugs* It's fine to like wearing typical girly clothes. There's nothing wrong with that OR being a tomboyish girl. ^_^;

Psst. It's kinda offtopic, but I'm quoting people anyway. XD Basically it's just revealing-esque clothes. Things that show a woman's midriff are very in, apparently, and so are looooow cut jeans. For guys... baggy clothes. XD; Ask Dizzy. He's supposedly a fashion whiz. XD Don't trust me, really. I'm in Canada (although it's basically the same there) and I'm also not the greatest example of a fashion queen. ^_^;;

As for me... o_O The other day I was shopping at Old Navy. I was genuinely suprised at the clothing there. My mom told me to pick something out and she would get it for me. I spent 20 minutes in the woman's section just trying to find something I would actually wear on a regular basis. Even their fleece sweaters had low V-cut necklines. I ended up going into the boy's section. I got a wicked pair of cargo pants and an awesome T-shirt. Both made for guys, but they're so comfy. X3 I wearing them to school tomorrow since we don't have to wear uniform. :D

Isnt old navy Cool? lol that store is coool , i also like AMERICAN EAGLE they have great clothes there ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *Just noticed this now* @_@

Haruka said:
    Well, the answer is no. I dress professionally every day and also why do girls want to show their skin and look hot at a young age? It's just strange. o_O
    The answer is quite simple. o_o It's because of people like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, the background dancers in multiple music videos, etc. They all dress up for photo/video shoots in attire that will capture the male audiences. Now, since this is all the girls see on TV, it's only natural that they expect that the stars dress like that all the time. So in order to be like them, they dress that way too. If they think it works to attract guys, let all of them be the same. It's their loss of dignity. =\

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, just cus I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I hate gurly gurls! ^.^ I'm nice to 'em too! I believe some people just look better in a certain type of clothes. I almost look like a guy, besides, I look ugly in girly clothes.. >.<;;

See, I'm not being mean to Kayleigh, or Haruka for not being tomboys, just so yall can see I'm not the meanie yall think I am! ^^; Besides, Kayleigh is mah friend! *hugs Kayleigh* She ain't a tomboy, and I don't give a crappity-crap about that! Weee! ^.^

But I REALLY hate it when people say tomboys are weird or anything like that.. Everyone needs to dress the way they're more comfortable in. So this is another announcement..

TOMBOYS AREN'T WEIRD! They're just being different and they have feelings like all humans do, okies? O.o;

I also HATE it when girls flash their skin!! Most girls do that.. What is up with that?! They're too young for that and I can never pass a day without seeing two 11-year olds making out.. Yuck!! >.<;; *P.S. No, I never kissed anyone and I don't plan to until I'm 45 XD*

*dies of Flu*

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol

Well, just cus I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I hate gurly gurls! ^.^ I'm nice to 'em too! I believe some people just look better in a certain type of clothes. I almost look like a guy, besides, I look ugly in girly clothes.. >.<;;

See, I'm not being mean to Kayleigh, or Haruka for not being tomboys, just so yall can see I'm not the meanie yall think I am! ^^; Besides, Kayleigh is mah friend! *hugs Kayleigh* She ain't a tomboy, and I don't give a crappity-crap about that! Weee! ^.^

But I REALLY hate it when people say tomboys are weird or anything like that.. Everyone needs to dress the way they're more comfortable in. So this is another announcement..

TOMBOYS AREN'T WEIRD! They're just being different and they have feelings like all humans do, okies? O.o;

I also HATE it when girls flash their skin!! Most girls do that.. What is up with that?! They're too young for that and I can never pass a day without seeing two 11-year olds making out.. Yuck!! >.<;; *P.S. No, I never kissed anyone and I don't plan to until I'm 45 XD*

*dies of Flu*

~CaRtOON

LOL XD
    I agree with CaRtOOn!! ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lightning said:

Oh my god, that's like the opposite of the fashion here in Asia (Taiwan, Japan...) The fashion here is layers, layers, and more layers. XD; I hate revealing clothes. x_x;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yay! Carol agrees with me! ^.^ *hugs Carol*

Carol: Please.. stop.. killing.. me! O.O;;

CaRtOON: He he he.. Sowwy there, Carol-gurl! ^.^

Wow..! Lightning, I'm jealous ur mum let u buy cargo pants.. My mum HATES it when I ask her if I can buy guy clothing.. ;_; She thinks tomboys are gay, and she always tells me, "Don't be a tomboy. The other kids will make u go through tough crap if u are one."

Yes, I luv mah mum, and I always obey her, but my style ain't going! >.<;; Yes, some kids in my new school treat me bad and I even heard one whispering behind my back, "Don't talk to her, she's a f@ggot and she'll be trying to grab u if she likes u." ARGH! I turned around and pointed the biach the finger..

NOTE: It's not the pinky, the index, or the ring, or the thumb. It's the one u put up when u don't give a d@mn..

So now, the biach's friends are planning to jump me.. ha ha ha.. how nice...

Anyways, even my church HATES gays and the rules there say, "Dress according to your gender" Dang it!!! I'm not a f@g. I'm just tomboyish!! But I still like mah church, tho. ^.^;;

Oh, and I forgot.. *takes out bag*

Trick or Treat?

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *Gives CaRtOOn candy* n_n; tomboys aren't gay. o.O; (wait, maybe that's out of topic...) XD;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • *L* Miyu-chan... I tend to dress in whatever is trendy in Japan since I seldom leave my computer, and it's all I ever see. n.n() I like skirts... pleated and plaids... At least two layers of shirts... *L* The only thing boyish that I'll wear are rave pants with lotsa pretty stripes n' things. n.n() Though, technically, I did buy them in the girl's section at HotTopic, so that does make me a girly-girl. n.n() Bascially, I'll wear anything that's terribly cute. I'm short, and have freckles so I can get away with it. n.n()

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    orange*berry said:
    *L* Miyu-chan... I tend to dress in whatever is trendy in Japan since I seldom leave my computer, and it's all I ever see. n.n() I like skirts... pleated and plaids... At least two layers of shirts... *L* The only thing boyish that I'll wear are rave pants with lotsa pretty stripes n' things. n.n() Though, technically, I did buy them in the girl's section at HotTopic, so that does make me a girly-girl. n.n() Bascially, I'll wear anything that's terribly cute. I'm short, and have freckles so I can get away with it. n.n()
    Oh! You're so lucky! XD My Mom's almost against every piece of popular clothing. =D; The trend seems to have changed though... >_<;

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2006
    ya, i wear boys clothes. i hate girls clothes there so ugly and soooo tight. so ya im a tomboy, bigtime.

Back