• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give-A-Way Up-Dated

Blue Angel

Living for now
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    IF you happen to do a "random shinies" set before I get the chance, can you not use Groudon, Finneon, Mismagius, and Psyduck

I want to ask for those.

Years
  • I asked earlier
    Can i have Groudon, Tentacool (Pachirisu if oyu dont have)
    Donphan and Mismagius? Today 05:43 PM
    So can i have them?

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    You are new to this specific thread. I know that feeling too(of, "I asked earlier!" - same happened to me)
    The way things run in this thread is whoever asks when she is ready, gets them.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I lost the Regi Trio. But I do see your point - maybe we can compromise(I made the list of wants yesterday, and I've been waiting for her to come back :P)

BTW, I have tons of Pachirisu if you need one. At least 8 I think.

Oh yeah... *smack* they aren't shiny...

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Can I get these: Shinies - Finneon, Mismagius, and Psyduck and the Legendary Groudon

Edit: THe other guy wants Mismagius and Groudon so I'll take Regigigas instead and one random one

Back