• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give it up for the grrrrl!

Pikachu_Master

A Master of Pikachu.
    Years
    *Pa dum psch*

Hello,ladies or jets!Welcome to... errr,I'd like to introduce myself!I'm P1k4chu_M45t3r... ERRRR!! I MEAN PIKACHU_MASTER!!! GRRRRRR!!! *The gym explodes* I'm sorry,that was my pikachu,Joey,but you can call him Jo. *Pats Joey*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    o.o;;;;

*stays away from the Pikachu*

...welcome to the forum... don't blow me up... please... >>

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    can i call ur pikachu joe or joseph or joann or josephine coz u didnt say nothin about thos names *pikachu shocks me* :'(

ok ok joey it is

Pikachu_Master

A Master of Pikachu.
    Years
    I never said call me Pikachu Master or Pikachu_Master!I said PikaMaster!Can you even understand the words "call" and "don't call"?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    kZJnfgdkjn WeLcOmE tO PC!!!

I'm your automatic best friend... j!

And uhh good job thinking up a creative title and not just posting Hi or Hey or I Eat Lotza Cheese or somehting... o.o

Have a great time, obey da rules, stay active, be nice, eat bananerzz, and bE mY fRiEnD... Pikachu_________Master... er uh PikaMaster.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Whooooooe...another crazy perzon...yeah!!! We'll get along juzt fine >=)
    Welcomnezz! PikaMaster ^_^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83
    *givez Jo an apple*

Years
    WELCOME TO PC!!!!!!!!! HAVE fun!!! POST often!!!!! And OBEY tha RULES!!!!!!!!!!! If ya ever need any help, contact me via PM!!!!!!

P.S. I am addicted to capital letters and exclaimation marks....oo;; Oh, And, HUGS FROM PUDDING! XD

Back