• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give Me An Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    Okay guys, sorry about not posting in a while. I'm on vacation now, so my wireless isn't too good and this is quite hard to organise.
    I've added:
    I'm online now, send me a message when you're ready!
    I have an egg ready for you that I hope you will like so I will try to catch you online.
    I can give you a leftover egg from one of my old Masuda projects, if you give me a mystery egg in return.
    I get eggs every once in a while I'll trade you some of my extras. My friend code is: 1177-6711-31900
    I'll add you tonight.
    I have some random eggs kept for so long that even I forgot what's in them! I'd love to trade some with you and we can both be surprised? Add me!

Erro Smith, Harmonious Fusion and KitKat987 seem to not have added my FC yet.

Could you all send me a PM about the time zone you live in, and your username in the title so that's clear? Keep in mind that I am in GMT+2 right now, so when it is evening in America it's mostly midnight here.

Thanks! I think I'm closing off this thread now, but if anyone still wants to exchange eggs you can always PM me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back