• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give me THREE reasons to come back to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • I was a member a while ago, some of you might remember me. I was Billybob. I'm considering coming back. But Give me three different reasons.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'd give three reasons, but this thread exists, so none of them would be valid.

*USES THREAD-CLOSING POWERS*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Are you that DENSE? God, I'm just here to ASK this, I could be logging out and never coming back after this post.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yeah, sorry, but this is pointless. o_o; Also, be a bit more polite to people, please. Also, the rest of the people, don't repeat yourselves - if someone points out there's a problem, don't post after them repeating them. It's spam. Allstories, don't pretend to be a mod; it could confuse newbies. [Not that Carlito's a newbie.]

+CLOSED+

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back