• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give me your opinions and advice.

The only things I'd suggest you change (that are totally easy to fix) are: One, change the navigation links' colors to white because right now they look bland and unimportant at the top of the screen. And two, remove text-decoration from the links in the navigation. This just makes the navigation menu look kinda tacky in my opinion. I think the tabs you have are a good enough implication that those words are in fact links.
Code:
text-decoration: none;
Although those changes are small, I think the outcome will make that navigation menu look a lot more aesthetically pleasing. Another suggestion is maybe making the "offer boxes" themselves links to a more detailed description of the "offer".

Overall I really like the site, and how you decided to format it. Great header and footer art as well.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • TBH, I'd never touch it after seeing the face in the banner. Looks very unprofessional, and like a kids' joke website.

Just sayin'

Back