• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

give the above user a nickname

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Neku II.

Because when I think of Ness and Lucas, I think of SSBB. And when I think of SSBB, I think of how my friend got a texture hack turning Lucas into Neku from TWEWY.

Plus, Neku's already a nickname I've given Gummy.

Years
  • i was on here last time and promised self i wouldn 't come back because of my cruddy imagination... obviously myself doens' t have any self-control...
    anyways, sicne you're a girl, Gi-gi henceforth!

Sonata.EXE

Net navi
    Years
  • I will calls you....QUIQUE cause you haves que in you name and quique is a pretty interesting names :3

o.O lol i posted too lates....well then. you ares.....Jordi? cause my real name is Joni and thats alls i could think of

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
  • Oca.

Because even though it wasn't a name of a song in the game, sonata reminds me of the best game ever, being Ocarina of Time. Thus, you're Oca.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • You're a Net Navi, and you have the word Navi in your user title, so
    I'll call you Net Fairy
    NINJA'd:
    Kiki, it reminds me of your avi

Back