• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Giveaway) HA Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Ok, My Togetic and I are having a disagreement in that I want it to spawn a female, as I have promised one to a friend and it, being a typical male, only wants sons. So I am rapidly filling up box space with male, SuperLuck Togepi.

Anyone who wants one please post here, don't PM me for one unless you have posted here first or I may not see it.

Please don't ask me for a female. You will not get one and I will cry :P

One Togepi per person.

Natures and IV's are random. If you really want a certain nature you can ask and I will see if I have it but if I have to start trying to breed certain natures for certain people its going to get confusing. I have checked some of them for IV's but not all and they are luck of the draw, I'm afraid, though all were bred from 6 IV Ditto so should be at least decent.

I also have a few HA Igglybuff if anyone wants them.

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Could I have one please?
    If you have a modest natured one available that would be awesome!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    Ok, My Togetic and I are having a disagreement in that I want it to spawn a female, as I have promised one to a friend and it, being a typical male, only wants sons. So I am rapidly filling up box space with male, SuperLuck Togepi.

Anyone who wants one please post here, don't PM me for one unless you have posted here first or I may not see it.

Please don't ask me for a female. You will not get one and I will cry :P

One Togepi per person.

Natures and IV's are random. If you really want a certain nature you can ask and I will see if I have it but if I have to start trying to breed certain natures for certain people its going to get confusing. I have checked some of them for IV's but not all and they are luck of the draw, I'm afraid, though all were bred from 6 IV Ditto so should be at least decent.

I also have a few HA Igglybuff if anyone wants them.

also ganna need your friend code

Years
  • I'd like one of those togepis. An adamant nature wouldmbe awesome. Also, ur FC is not shown in this theme of the forum I'm using that it set for me. I remember seeing FCs in the old theme where it was gray-ish? Anyways, now it's black and it's not showing anymore. My FC is in my sig incase you cant see it from my name.

Caw

Years
  • Hi there new to the forum already loving it, I'd love a togepi.
    Not sure if theres some FC box I have to fill out.
    Fc:5429-7381-8744

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I'd like one of those togepis. An adamant nature wouldmbe awesome. Also, ur FC is not shown in this theme of the forum I'm using that it set for me. I remember seeing FCs in the old theme where it was gray-ish? Anyways, now it's black and it's not showing anymore. My FC is in my sig incase you cant see it from my name.

Ah I see, didn't know that. Will add it to my sig. I'm pretty sure I have adamant.

Will add everyone and start giving them out tomorrow. Most will be level 1, those of you that have requested Modest, I just don't have enough of them to go around so you will get them at level 30 if that is ok? Thank God for Modest, synchroniser Ralts. :P

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • Could I get a Modest Serene Grace Togepi? I don't want the HA and preferably Female (Not sure if you have a Female Serene Grace Togepi). I know it's a giveaway but I'll trade you 5IV adamant Heracross w/egg moves, I have too many. :P FC:3239-4389-5755

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Anyone who doesn't yet have their Togepi and/or Igglybuff, if I haven't messaged you yet do remind me, I'm trying to catch you all online but struggling to remember who has what timezone lol.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    I would like to have the Togepi please.

FC: 1564-3327-6068
    IGN: Cobz

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Umm, I have a very odd question to ask. Last night, I've been breeding Togepi and I haven't gotten one with HA and I was thinking if the Togepi you have is a female. Would you kindly trade it to me so i can breed it with one of my males and then trade it back so you can give it away?

EDIT: I can also do people a favor and evolve the Togepi into Togetic for them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Umm, I have a very odd question to ask. Last night, I've been breeding Togepi and I haven't gotten one with HA and I was thinking if the Togepi you have is a female. Would you kindly trade it to me so i can breed it with one of my males and then trade it back so you can give it away?

EDIT: I can also do people a favor and evolve the Togepi into Togetic for them.

By some stroke of luck I actually managed to hatch a second female so if you like you can have that one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    By some stroke of luck I actually managed to hatch a second female so if you like you can have that one.

Sure, I can do that. When I was breeding Togepi. I only got Hustle and Serene Grace. It's probably because those were the only 2 from the female that I had. If I stayed in my friend safari for long. I probably would of snipped one. Getting HA is pretty hard. I don't get how people get it by luck. The only HA Pokemon I got is Froakie with Protean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back