• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveaway...Read the Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I need any of your deoxy's but they need to be timid/jolly or adamant nature, I can offer up any number of the normal pokemon to add up to it or a legend but I doubt I have any of the ones you wan't completely ut.
    I believe at least one of them is jolly/adamant nature...but have pokerus....unfortunately, I'm only looking for UT.
    That's an impressive site O.O
    Well then, it appears that the Kyogre is indeed UT, at level 45 (with the moves I listed earlier). Would it be a fair trade for Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados?

I accept that trade... I'll pm you when I'm ready. I don't know how long that will be though unfortunately.

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    you need an UT regice still? (careful/somewhat vain) could i get movie shaymin or MATTLE ho-oh or 10 ANIV raikou (in preferred order) for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back