• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Eevee, Swirlix and Pumpkaboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Everyone has been added.

Tonight giveaway will be from now until 12 AM EST.

Get your Shiny Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    added you for the giveaway, requested trade in game and you exited. im serena and i requested the swirlix =]

LOL I oftenly get nagged by Passerbys. I added your FC, I will request trade with you next time.

Years
  • I sent you a trade request, but you didn't respond. And then you went offline. Are you done trading? :(
    Also, can you put my everstone on mine? I'll trade you a pokemon with it, then you can put it on pumpkaboo and trade it to me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    I sent you a trade request, but you didn't respond. And then you went offline. Are you done trading? :(
    Also, can you put my everstone on mine? I'll trade you a pokemon with it, then you can put it on pumpkaboo and trade it to me?

Usually if I do that, it's because I'm EV training or breeding.

No I'm not done with the giveaway, it will be for a week.

Yeah I think I can put him a everstone so you don't get to receive the evolved form.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Ohh okay. Thanks! And do you mean you'll put one of yours on or one I trade you?

LOL I'm kinda confused. Let me see if I have a couple of everstones, and if you want I'll put one on pumpkaboo, and other on a pokemon u request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back