• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveaway/Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Ned River: I've got the Turtwig and Mudkip still.
    Someone PMed me asking for the Totodile...
    I spose I could breed another, though...

iminlove: I don't really know...^^;
    The Larvitar you can just have,
    and...guess I'll be breeding two more Totodiles, but you can have that free too~

Tac: SORRY. ^^;
    My router was being stupid. x-x
    Tis all worked out now though...
    Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    ok when you wanna trade? and can we please make a deal for the manaphy if possible.

Years
  • i really want the manaphy I can give you 3 of the pokemon you need the shedinja, slowking, and huntail(its name is pearl my brother named it when he cought the pre evolve form. They are not very high levels huntail is only 29 slowking is only 31 and shedinja is only 26. I also if you want them or even interested I have level 100 groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Can you trade me a Manaphy and Manaphy Egg for a NINCADA and GROUDON w/Exp. SHARE and Sooth Bell PM please if your interested.........

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Oookay, well, I kinda gotta get off soon, so I'll do the trade for the Larvitar/Totodile and the Dratini, but then I'm gonna go...^^
    (If you two can trade now, of course.)

The Manaphy offers, I'll get back to you tomorrow. >_>;
    Though I can say right now...Dialga812...noway. ^^;

(Sorry for the way delayed response...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Well I'm getting off now.
    If anyone new posts, I'll get to it tomorrow. ^^

Back