• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbvkd

Silver
    Years
    Alright, so I have a little giveaway here. I am giving away a few event pokemon!
    1. Shiny Pichu
    2. Arceus
    3. Jirachi
    4. VGC 09 Milotic
    and yes, the first three are the ones for Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
    Please don't ask how I got them. How do you win them you ask? Very simple
    1. Reply to this thread
    2. List the Pokemon you want and your Friend code.
    3. If you are lucky and get selected, you then will without a doubt, get one you asked for.
    4. Battle. Yes. I'm not just giving them away. You have to battle me for it. Even if you lose, you will still get one of the ones you wanted.
    Now, each Pokemon will have its own unique way of being won. ( A tip will also be provided!)
    Shiny Pichu: For this one, it's pretty strange. You have to take Baby Pokemon. Yes, Baby Pokemon. You have to use the simplest ones on the evolution chain. (Tip: Egg Moves. It seems obvious but you wouldn't believe how useful they are.)

Arceus: This one is a Legendary Battle. You may use any legendary Pokemon. (Tip: EV train. Legendary Pokemon are pretty bad with stats being rounded.)

Jirachi: Starter Battle. For this one, just bring starters. (Tip: Teach them the elemental blasts: Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon.)

VGC 09 Milotic: Just regular Pokemon. Ubers are allowed, as long as they are not legendaries. And yes, you may use starters. (Tip: Teach them moves to defend themselves against all of their weaknesses.)

Thank You! The drawing will be held on Oct.31. More than 1 reply will NOT boost your chances of winning. Good Luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back