• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveaways and rejects, One day only!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2019
    So I need to clear my boxes and I figured I'd list what I've got in case anyone needs/wants them. I don't honestly care what you trade me, but I'd appreciate it if it's not just the same old level 2 Bunnelbys that you'd get off of Wonder Trade, and if it's something with good IVs, HAs or Egg Moves I'd appreciate it very much, if it's not I'll probably release it, but that's ok. Also, please don't be greedy and ask for like half the pokemon I'm offering.

To be clear, I'm basically only available today and part of tomorrow, if I don't get responses I'm probably Wonder Trading or releasing these pokemon because I really need to free up the space. Post in this thread and/or PM me if you want to trade and we can exchange FCs. Mine is in my signature by the way. Also I should be online most of the day today (January 26) into the late night hours as well (I'm in EST time zone, or GMT -5 if that helps anyone.) Most of these pokemon don't have good IVs or I haven't checked their IVs. If they're breeding rejects (like the gibles) then I'll list their IVs HAs and abilities and egg moves if any.

Here's a list of what's available:

Spoiler:

Leftover Gibles:
    Sand Veil Gibles:
    Spoiler:

Rough Skin Gibles:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'm after that Staters, and I'm missing Oshawott, Treeko, Tepig, Snivy, and Piplup and Chimchar!

and LOL @ "Lvl.35 Doublade -F- (USA) - Named "Excalibur"" ...looks like I'm not the only one that had that idea! x3 (Except I think I named my female Nimue and the male was Caliburn)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Lvl.1 F-Jolly x/31/31/31/31/31 Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage

Rough Skin.

May I?

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I looked in my box, and realized I already have a Snivy! So I just need Oshawott, Treeko, Tepig, Piplup and Chimchar

I'm looking throught my boxes as I'm typing this, just to be sure. I'll need a few minutes before I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    May I have:

-Rough Skin Gible: Lvl.1 F-Jolly 31/31/31/31/x/31 Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage
    -Lvl.1 Rufflet -M- (USA) - x/x/x/x/x/31
    -Lvl.20 Anorith -M- (USA)

Back