• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away a code for Mew (X & Y).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2024
    Hello ^-^.

I was checking my e-mail and Nintendo sent a code for Mew a long time ago. I had received my code from a friend and I have no need to have two Mews, so I'm giving away the code I received.

This is the final day the code is going to be valid. I wish I noticed it earlier. So if you win, claim it ASAP!

To participate, just post here. I will randomly pick the winner later.

I will pick the winner by going to wolframalpha.com and writing "give me a random number between 1 and (amount of people who posted here)". The code will be sent via private message to the winner and I will post here once the winner is chosen. This is going to run until I get home later on.

EDIT: This is a North American code. I have no idea if it works in other countries. Sorry!
    Also, I have no idea if it works in ORAS. My guess is it does, but I am not certain. Sorry for that too!

Last edited:

Cordeline

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2024
    Thank you every one who commented so far ^-^ I will choose the winner when I get home, taking into account people who posted more than once to avoid giving anyone an unfair advantage. Someone confirmed it worked on ORAS but I still don't know if it works outside of North America.

Cordeline

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2024
    Thank you everyone! I have PMed the winner of the giveaway. Thank you all for participating ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back