• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away all legendaries and Gamestp deoxys

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    How do you mean? You used like a cheating device to have it appear in the wild? If not, and you just cheated as in you used a device to obtain it in an otherwise legal way (like using action replay to get the tickets to catch Ho-oh and Lugia on their island in FireRed, I don't care then. As long as it's not like you just did the Masterball trick and just summonned a Celebi in a grassy area, I'm cool with it.

...or is that exactly what you mean?

i wast the one who did it

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    I'll take a Movie-gigas por favor. is this for fillers, or what do you want?

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    Darn... I really had my heart set on Celebi...

Oh well... do you have any more movie event Regigagas? I could store it in my Diamond for now and trade it to Platinum to unlock the 3 Regis later, so I think getting the king of Regis would be a good move...

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
    Can I have a Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Kyogre and Lugia, please? FC: 4811-8369-0063

sorry have a celebi but its hacked

Um. I dont mind hacked pokes >_> Can I have it? (A)

Last edited:
    Back