• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Free Pokemons (for any pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtrude

Gamer
    Years
    I have Pokesav (pokemon pearl/diamond save editor) and a supercard for ds (lets me play nds roms.

basically my friend code is down in my signature (name is Reece)

I can make any Pokemon with any attacks/abilitys, all ribbons, everything and anything, just email me at my below email address or post your request here or pm me here (id prefer email though) and ill try and make but please give me some leigh-way because i have a life outside of Pokemon Communtiy and Pokemon!

email is [email protected]

!example of this!

Lv.100 Magikarp
    999 for every stat, even HP
    1.Thunder
    2.Blast Burn
    3.Frenzy Plant
    4.Hydro Cannon
    Effect - Drought

Remember i'd prefer u email me request! [email protected] and these ARE hacked!

Last edited:

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Yea... maybe you should go and read the rules.

No hacked Pokémon
    This includes:
    Legendary Pokémon that are below the level caught in-game.
    Pokémon that have maxed out stats.
    Fanmade events. They're all hacked, anyway. Only real events can be traded.
    This list could go on for a while, but the point is, any Pokémon caught or edited with the use of programs such as: Action Replay, Codebreaker, Gameshark, Pokesav, we do not allow here.

Just telling you before a mod does.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    LMAO WOWWWWWWWWWWWW HACKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ***Closes thread with his Imaginary Admin Powers***

Learn how to read n00b....No hacks Period...End of Conversation....Nubs like you deserve to burn in hell xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back