• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GIVING AWAY FREE POKES!!!!!!!!!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yeah sure.............yuni i got a problem i dont have any togepys left.......unkee took the last one

hold on purplefairy ill be right with you in a little while

add me meanwhile its on the first page....i posted it somewhere

ThePlaya

Years
    dtex yeah sorry ive been so busy with all these trading.have you added me already? and let me add you and ill meet you on wi fi.just post when your ready

yuni your welcome it was my pleasure

exteradude

Do you have a lv60 Pokemon I can have? I need one to beat the dasterdly boss of Galaxia, who I'm really pissed in spending an hour battling and losing like that. I'm very aggrivated. If you had one, I'd be very pleased (other than the fact that I have to spend another hour getting there again, but It'll be worth it; it's much better than spending an hour battling only to lose, then spending it again and again training and losing still.)

ThePlaya

Years
    Do you have a lv60 Pokemon I can have? I need one to beat the dasterdly boss of Galaxia, who I'm really pissed in spending an hour battling and losing like that. I'm very aggrivated. If you had one, I'd be very pleased (other than the fact that I have to spend another hour getting there again, but It'll be worth it; it's much better than spending an hour battling only to lose, then spending it again and again training and losing still.)

yeah sure hold on just let me trade with someone right now and ill post which one i can give you.wasnt going to trade any high level pokes but since you really need it yeah sure.just which kind are you looking for??

exteradude

Deal. Thank you very much. That double battle then big boss battle is quite hard. I can take the double battle easy, but the boss will be very hard.

If you can, I need the pokemon to be a fire-type. Also, a rock-type would be a bad idea, considering I'm battling with a fighting-type who killed off my reamining 3 Pokemon in 1 hit with just 1 type of attack.

My friend code is 4467 8610 0074.

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
    Thanks alot ThePlaya! I would have been really hard pressed to find these pokemon without trading from a FireRed version (which I don't own). Cheers!

exteradude

I'm online right now. Remember, my FC is 4467 8610 0074.

EDIT: Are you online on WiFi right now? It says you're not on the connected friends list.

EDIT2: I'm offline WiFi right now. Tell em when! :)

Back