• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving away HA Ferrothorn [Over, they're all gone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    hey man if theres any left could i please have one too? thanks a lot man

FC: 0662-6540-3746
    IGN: donald trump

Last edited:

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I've got 16 hidden ability ferrothorns, and am giving them away to whoever wants them on a first come, first served basis.

I don't care what you give me for them, just no zigzagoons or wurmples.

Current remaining: 10

Somehow ferrothorn seems to be the HA pokemon that no one I know has. Or had about a month ago anyway. I would appreciate one greatly. I'll trade any HA poke you want that I have, or just whatever I happen to be breeding at the time if that's cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Somehow ferrothorn seems to be the HA pokemon that no one I know has. Or had about a month ago anyway. I would appreciate one greatly. I'll trade any HA poke you want that I have, or just whatever I happen to be breeding at the time if that's cool.

Whatever you got on hand is fine. I'll hold one for you, let me know when you can trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back