• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Movie Shaymin - Mild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Good lord.
    Okay, i will start giving them out tomorrow,
    I will go down the list from first to last post, and PM you.

Stats on the main page!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    For the record, that Shaymin is going around and is hacked. Someone hex checked it. Note: AJ didn't know this, and he wasn't the one who hacked it :P

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    I'll take a Shaymin as long as they're legit. :D

EDIT: If you need the Event details, I have them if you want to double check.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Gawd, AJ You are such a nice person. xD

As for the person who says it's hacked, based on what? Why do you think it's hacked?

Years
    Same. I'll take one for shiny weepinbell. Hope to god they are Legit. But IDK if they are or aren't and would like to know how anyone would know if they were even hacked.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Same. I'll take one for shiny weepinbell. Hope to god they are Legit. But IDK if they are or aren't and would like to know how anyone would know if they were even hacked.

I just checked with official Pictures.
    Everything matches up.

I put one of the Shaymin on Poke Battle Revolution, and it was fine too.
    It looks legit.

Years
    dang what a popular thread! well yeah you can use them on pbr, surprise those who don't know about it! SMOKE THEM! i'll be back tomorrow to get mine! how did you get so many AJ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back