• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Out Darkrais

Shinigami2Ichigo

I have these pokemon for trade

Phione Egg
    Uxie
    Azelf

LMK.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Hey I posted yesterday but i wasn't able to get on when you were on Could we trade now?
    ~~~
    Could i give you a Gyarados for one?
    heres my FC
    Name:Ben
    FC: 0645-2236-9907

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Just be patient, I've been waiting like 2 days...he has a lot of requests so just wait until he contacts you.

Boostman

Hey, if you would be so kind as to trade me a Darkrai for a lvl. 1 Turtwig, it would be the best!! please consider, <D thanks! my FC is 0000 9801 9134

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    umm i'd like to trade a buizel for one? or maybe a kadabra? also, how do i check what my friend code is?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    ok my FC is: 3050 4183 4238 and i'd like to trade you a buizel or a kadabra for one?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'm not responding because um 20 fricken people are asking at the same time.

PARAN01A

E-Tards FTL!
    Years
    would u trade a turtle starter thingy for one? i forgot its name XD if not, let me know and I'll go searching for other stuff

Last edited:
    Back