• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Giving out egg move Houndour for Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm leveling my Houndour in the Daycare and I figured while I was at it I'd mass produce them and get all the Unown forms.

As you read this this offer is still valid, and I will edit the post when it is over.

All of these Houndour are German-language and have Sucker Punch as an egg move.

BGccoqv.png

Hunduster/Houndour Lv.1
    Leer
    Ember
    Sucker Punch
    Everything else will vary, just ask, be aware I have little to no understanding of IVs

I am uploading these guys to the GTS with the message "Has Sucker Punch" if you want to look there. I came here because that method was too slow and I now have a backlog of hatchlings taking up PC space. However, I will also take friend codes or whatever other method.

I do not have the following Unown (this will be updated as I get them) and will appreciate trades for these:
    D G I L M N S U W Y

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back