• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glaceon or Leafeon?

Glaceon or Leafeon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Both of them have terrible designs compared to the GenII eeveelutions, but I digress.

I give my vote to Leafeon for my general inclination to grass-types over ice-types outside of this micro-comparison

Years
  • Truthfully, I like Glaceon's design better, but Leafeon is better. Vaporeon learns the same moves as Glaceon (Blizzard, Ice beam), so its kinda useless. Also, Leafeon knows moves that other Eeveelutions dont know. Its grass type for gods sake!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I prefer Glaceon better because it looks cooler than Leafeon. I dont really know who exactly would be best in battles or who has the better stats but I still prefer Glaceon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Leafeon has the vote for me.
    It is the only physically inclined eevelution that doesn't suck eggs, and is pretty unique.
    Glaceon has those ugly bangs dangling off of its head, and it's much harder to get Glaceon.
    But they both suck compared to Vaporeon and Jolteon.

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
  • Glaceon because it has the advantage over Leafeon and he is a grass type,Glaceon is a ice type. But dont always think you can win just because of a type advantage.

Like the time I tohught that I would beat my sister, I had my infernape ready and she had her toterra ready. I used flamethrower it was on read health, but then my sister used Earthquake and her totera killed me!

So yeah I believe glaceon is better.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Glaceon. That's my vote :3. Simply because Ice > Grass xD. and maybe because Glaceon looks better than Leafeon IMO.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Glaceon, as I would prefer ice pokemon over leaf (Leafeon). Also I like the basic design of Glaceon more.

Back