• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glaceon or Leafeon?

Glaceon or Leafeon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
Years
  • I remember once I was reading a FanFiction and a Glaceon in it. I've preferred Glaceons since.

(Ya, it also had a Leafeon in it too, but the Glaceon was my favorite.)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I actually think Glaceon looks kinda cool. :D Never liked Leafeon since I first saw it, so yeah... I don't know why but I just... dont like it. :( Glaceon, on the other hand, looks quite elegant :) though Espeon's better than both of them put together. xD

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Glaceon~ I always wanted an Ice-type Eeveelution since '05, and Diamond made me so happy with Glaceon. Leafeon too, but just not as much. That leaf on Leafeon's head is cute.

Both their cries are so awesome, though. Glaceon's sounds like its singing. lol

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I guess I prefer Glaceon due to it being an ice type, but also because I like its design a bit more.

Though I can't say they can compete with the other eeveelutions. :D

Back