• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glacia or Leafia?

Glacia or leafia?

• glacia

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • leafia

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I really like the idea of both. However, i voted for glacia, sicne i like ice types alot. But i also rele like Leafia, sicnwe there aren't many impressive looking grass types. So Leafia soudns good. And ICe types i find pretty easy to sub into a party, like a walrein or glalie. Preferably, i want to get myself a piloswine, then when D/P comes out i can get Manmuu! (What a cheesy name).

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    glacia, it rocks
    and i don't like grass pokemon too much
    even though, i like leafia in the looks

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Although Glacia has the nice pretty colour I still think Leafia looks a lot better and Leafia looks more to its type than Glacia. But Glacia would still beat Leafia in a battle though because of their type difference > < But my final choice is still Leafia. But I still <3 Glacia...

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Nyah, you do realize that Glacia is an e4 member? Neither of those are confirmed names and I'll be sorely dissapointed if either will be in the english version because, quite frankly, but of them sound stupid for pokémon. xP Anyways, I'm leaning towards the ice type one because there are so few proper Ice types in the game.

Sharpedge

Name Rater
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2007
    Had to go with Leafia, looks cool, has good attacks, and isn't named after an E4 member.

~Sharp

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I like Glacia better. It has a way cooler appearance, and I prefer ice types to grass. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Leafia. What Pokemon really need is a decent grass-type Pokemon other than Celebi or Sceptile. >.>

Years
    anybody has any pictures of them? I can't seem to find them ><;;

There was a link in this thread, if you didn't notice. :/

Anyway... I like them both, but not that much. I don't know... they just don't seem that original, you know?
    If I *have* to pick one, it'd be Leafia, just because of the looks. XD;;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Leafia. What Pokemon really need is a decent grass-type Pokemon other than Celebi or Sceptile. >.>

There are severl decent grass types other than Celebi and Sceptile =/

I dunno which one I prefer, as I love them both, uhh, if i had to choose though...Glacia.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    There was a link in this thread, if you didn't notice. :/

Anyway... I like them both, but not that much. I don't know... they just don't seem that original, you know?
    If I *have* to pick one, it'd be Leafia, just because of the looks. XD;;

Oh really.. hahas. gosh, I must have missed it. ><

Leafia
    Glacia or Leafia?
    Glacia
    Glacia or Leafia?

Here they are, just to save you teh hard effort

Thanks alot! Wow. The Eevee evolutions never fail to amaze me.. Glacia looks like a.. uh.. Ice princess? LOL. Guess I'm really gonna have a hard time deciding which to evolve Eevee into when I finally get my hands on Pokemon D/P.. :P

Edit: Oops. I double posted again.. is there a way to combine the posts again? Sry for the trouble caused. ><;;

Like this? ;D Next time, just delete the extra yourself and put the contents into the other post. Works wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i think they both stink. i breeded my flareon to hatch 3 more eevees on LG for D/P, but only to get an espeon, umbreon, and jolteon.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    I've waited a really long time for a grass eeveelution...Kind of dissapointing that it's not what I was expecting but nonetheless I still <3 it. Still I want them both, though...If you only get one eevee I would definitely evole it into an umbreon, since it's my fave pokemon.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Ice types are the best!
    And Glacia IS NOT named after E4 member. This member is named Purimu in Original Version. Glacia is E4's DUB NAME! Dub names have nothing to do with Original Japanese Names so be quiet. I'm sure that Glacia (the Pokemon) will have a different name in English Dubb.

Back