• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glad to meet you all

Illumknight

Trainer of the South Winds
Years
  • My name is Illumknight, I am a Trainer who hopes to make his Pokemon the strongest in the world. But that will probably never happen! Most of my team is high level 90's or Level 100. My lowest level Pokemon -on my team- is a Level 96 Arcanine. I want somebody to judge my team when I post it but I have to have 15 posts or something because of how I used HTML in it.

Years
  • Hey man and welcome to PC! So your a Pokemon trainer kind of person huh.. interesting! You could find a lot of threads pointed at battling and training Pokemon so you should have fun with that! You might even find some other stuff to learn/read about since there's just so much to do on PC! Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Illumknight

Trainer of the South Winds
    Years
  • Hey man and welcome to PC! So your a Pokemon trainer kind of person huh.. interesting! You could find a lot of threads pointed at battling and training Pokemon so you should have fun with that! You might even find some other stuff to learn/read about since there's just so much to do on PC! Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Thanks for the nice welcome, most of the time I get "Hi" lol. Yeah I tried to join PC a while ago but it was blocking me for some reason. I gotta ask, does anybody here do AR trades? It's a legend that that ruins the game, that only happens when you breed the AR Pokemon. Just asking, I don't like using AR but sometimes I do AR trades :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Actually, if you're trying to post HTML in a thread, it's actually not allowed here. You can use the forum's CSS/BB coding, but it's a lot to take in, to be quite honest.

Welcome to PC, by the way. The Competitive Battling Center is the perfect place to get your team rated. You don't really need 15 posts to post a team thread, but if you're planning to add Pokemon images/sprites and fancy stuff in your thread, then yeah...you'll need to reach the almighty 15 to post a thread with links & images.

Buuut anyways, you can still get your team rated there even without having images or links. But if you prefer the other way, that's fine! I'm just helpin' ya out. Many members at CBC are willing to rate your team, and give you feedback in order to be a better battler and/or make your team stronger...no matter the level your Pokemon are in or what moves they have.

Have fun battling/getting your team rated though! Drop me, Snivy, or a member in bold names a shoutout if you have any questions. We'd be happy to help & stuff. :3 See ya around!

I gotta ask, does anybody here do AR trades? It's a legend that that ruins the game, that only happens when you breed the AR Pokemon. Just asking, I don't like using AR but sometimes I do AR trades :)

If you use AR codes for trading Pokemon, that's allowed in the Trade Corner... just be sure you indicate which code you're using, but don't share them with others. ;)

Last edited:

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
    Years
  • WELCOME! so if you like battling just VM me i like battles and to test my pokemon against stronger or equal ones btw whats your favorite game :3? mine is emerald

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My name is Illumknight, I am a Trainer who hopes to make his Pokemon the strongest in the world. But that will probably never happen! Most of my team is high level 90's or Level 100. My lowest level Pokemon -on my team- is a Level 96 Arcanine. I want somebody to judge my team when I post it but I have to have 15 posts or something because of how I used HTML in it.

Welcome to the forums, Illumknight :) Aaaaaaand I think you might actually end up there if you do give the Competitive Battling Center a look, no?

HTML? I think you meant BBCode. HTML is unusable in the forums :) Security reasons. But you should be able to still do a lot. Especially since we do allow styled divs...

I hope to see you again! Say hi to Meganium90 and Snivy063 for me, eh?

Back