• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Caro that wasn't very nice" Aki said although she knew that she deserved it. "Thank you" she said as Snype helped her up "an Umbreon you say... Yes! While you guys were asleep this Fearow grabbed Her and flew off... Uh he took her to another Pokemon... but I can't Pinpoint her location" She new her telepathy wasn't very good "Caro what happened to your eye!" Aki yelled out in shock seeing the large crack in his eye.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "W...wha?" Snype said in confusion. He looked at Caro and back. He had his eye cracked as well. Possibly from the fight. Great. So much for being unique from the others. Though if he wanted to run around without his robes, he would look exactly like Caro. Snype almost assumed the Kirlia was talking about him. "Geez Caro, Be glad I got these robes or we would look like twins!" Snype joked. He trecked on into the cave and used flash to emmit a bright light in the cave. The whole thing looked like a labyrinth. "...Heheh... so uh... which way should we go?"

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    "You heard the Sableye, tell us!" Archur shook the fearow, ignoring the Kirlia. It squawked a little, and then lead them down in the labyrinth. It didn't actually take too long and they were in a well lit cavern. Dia was sort of crouched in a small pool of her own vomit. He threw the fearow to the ground and over to Dia. "Are you all right?" he washed her off with a gentle spray of water, and turned to the big dark type in the middle of the cavern, "And who the hell do you think you are, kidnapping Dia like that? If you wanted something, then you should've at least done it yourself, instead of sending those pathetic henchmen to do it."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Mini lay perfectly still in her cage, on her side with her eyes closed and trying her best to make it look like she wasn't breathing. She was playing dead, hoping that maybe if she put up a good enough act they would take her out to dump her somewhere. There were footsteps and she held her breath, and relaxed her muscles. The echoing sound of feet falling in the corridor stopped in front of her cage. "Hmph... and this one was so entertaining to watch... ah well..." The cage doors opened, making it screeching sound. The moment it was open, Mini Death was upon the human like a thunderbolt, giving no quarter. Before he could even squeal she knocked him out with a Thunder attack. Without even the slightest glance at the other caged pokemon, the Castform glided down the corridor, hiding in the shadows every time she heard someone going by. Finally, she made it out into the fresh, night air. There were some shouts as people behind her as people noticed her empty cage, but she just ignored them and continued on into the moonlit hills surrounding the arena.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Di-Dia! I... I don't know... They seem to want me around for...I am their friend," the Umbreon stuttered quietly, hardly above a whisper. The Zoroark could sense the fear coming off her in waves.

"Don't worry," he said soothingly, almost to soothlingly, in his silky voice. "We aren't going to hurt you. I'm just a curious fellow who likes to learn about new things.

There was a pit-pattering sound behind Dia as a Sneasel came into the room and bowed to the Zoroark before straightening and saying, "Master, they have arrived."

"Good," Zoroark said with a nod. "Let them find us, I want to talk to all of them. See what it is that compels them to group together." His eyes showed that her knew more than he was letting on. The Sneasel bowed out of the room and its feet hitting the cold, stone floor could be heard echoing back. It wasn't long after that the Umbreon's friends entered, the red Swampert immediately going over to her.

"Are you all right?" he washed her off with a gentle spray of water, and turned to the Zoroark, "And who the hell do you think you are, kidnapping Dia like that? If you wanted something, then you should've at least done it yourself, instead of sending those pathetic henchmen to do it."

"You really shouldn't question my motives, Swampert," the Zoroark said as if her were speaking to a child. "I just wanted to talk and it seems the Fearow didn't see any other way of getting you to come."

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    "Well, I'm guessing that you had no idea we were even in the area, so why would you want to talk to a group you've never even met?" Archur took an aggressively defensive stance, legs spread wide, but fists on the ground for extra attack support. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll be leaving," Archur started walking slowly backwards, ready to take any attack, and then deliver one of his own if need be. keeping his eyes on the pokemon with a cold glare that was warning him "Don't screw with anyone here or else," ready to take any attack, and then deliver one of his own if need be.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    If anything, Zoroark's words scared her even more. He had them kidnap her just so he could learn? What did he want to learn about? She meowed quietly and took a few more steps back. She totally freaked when the Sneasel came in. She had the sense to stay right where she was, however.

"What... What do you want from us?" Dia asked timidly as the Sneasel left. Before Zoroark could answer, Archur ran into the room. He washed her off with some kind of water attack and glared at Zoroark, challenging him. No! That was the wrong thing to do! Zoroark was too strong! She could feel it! She yowled at Archur urgently after Zoroark spoke.

zapdos926

Years
    "Dia, calm down. I'm not looking for a fight," Archur whispered to her. "Besides, all of us together could take him," He kept walking backwards, keeping Dia behind one of his arms. "We'll leave peacefully, unless you want other wise. If you don't want to get a personal greeting from a block of ice, you should just shut up, and stay in your hole."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    A wicked grin spread across Zoroark's face. "Believe me, if you ever even tried to lay a finger on me, you would be dead within ten seconds," he said with what seemed to be amusement in his voice. "There are more pokemon in these tunnels than you think," At that moment, Murdock flew in and bowed.

"Master, the A squadron is ready to do your bidding," he said.

"Have them guard than entrance. We wouldn't want are visitors to feel unprotected, now would we?" he said in a dark tone. The Fearow flew back through the tunnels, leaving the Zoroark with his "guests". The illusionist looked the Swampert in the eyes. "Now, shall we talk or do you truly want to resort to violence?"

Megaman765

Years
    Snype followed the instructions through the maze to eventually find a Zorark. Their species were masters of illusions... from what Snype knew. He looked strong... pokemon in the past tended to be more wild from what he saw. Snype was not looking forward to picking a fight with this guy. Even if they did beat this guy, The others would turn the whole group into mincemeat. Snype decided to step in.

"... Talking works for me. You lead us here for a darn good reason if you aren't going to kill us here. I'm willing to talk it over peacefully. What do you want?" Snype asked.

zapdos926

Years
    "Snype, back out," Archur whispered angrily to the sableye. "If anyone can take a hit, it'll be me." he raised his voice now, talking to the Zoroark. "I'd much rather leave. I said we would leave peacefully if you would let us, but you don seem too fond of that. I know when to stop, so what in Arceus' name do you want with us?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Geo jumped into the room and landed infront of Archur. He turned around to face him. "There is no need to be rude Archur. That'll just make the chances of him not telling us higher. I'll handle it," Geo said. "Now Zoroark. I think i might know something. Were you taken to an arena to fight to the death? Because I know how that feels. But you don't have to start kidnapping pokemon for no reason at all. Look, I was almost killed by a Staraptor in there! I don't want anything to happen to my friends!" Geo was angry now. His teeth were clenched and the first tear went down his face. "Now you give me back my friend! Or else I'll have to use force!" Geo demanded.

zapdos926

Years
    "Geo, now you have to calm down. We've got Dia back, and he's the one offering us. I could care less about what he says, I just want to go," Archur stood next to the garchomp, now standing tis full height, just barely taller than the garchomp with his fins, but still taller than the zoroark. "Let us leave or we'll take you, and every pokemon in these tunnels out. Talk first if you must, but we're going somewhere, and we're not letting some hermit stop us!"

Years
    Aki sensed several hundreds maybe thousands of Pokemon, there was defiantly no possible chance of winning a fight. The only remaining option was to work this out with the Zoroark. "Now really you two can't you just work this out like gentlemen!" She said disapprovingly "Zoroark please tell us what you want to know, we'll answer…" Giving a dirty look at the others. "…and be on are way." She had a back-up plan just in case Zoroark tried to attack She prepared to use teleport on Caro and the others.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    (OOC: Can I have a second character?)
    Geo sighed and stepped back. Geo thought for a moment about all his options. He could fight the Zoroark but he would be beaten soon enough. He could wait and see what it wanted then leave but Geo wasn't to fond of that. Then he thought about escaping which might work. "Guys follow me!" Geo said as he used Dig suddenly. He couldn't tell if the others had followed him but he just wanted to get away before something bad could happen. He broke out of the side of the rock and fell down thinking he should of come out lower. He landed on the ground and stared at the hole he had made, waiting for the others to appear.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    ((OOC: Sorry, only one character per person.))

Mini had continued on through the night without rest. She had no idea how far she had gone and she didn't really care as long as she got away from the humans and their arena's. Despite the weariness she felt she was still sharp enough to notice the ground flickering in a certain area. She squinted at it than blinked as a flock of pidgeot flew out of what appeared to be hard rock. She squinted at it. She went forward and tapped it with a stub and wasn't surprised when it went straight through. 'Interesting..,' she thought and went inside to find a series of dark tunnels. Her eyes widened as it hit her that she'd been here before. When she was still a young Castform she had discovered a maze of tunnels with Zan, a Zorua in the gang. Many of the tunnels had collapsed over time but on of the clear ones had led to a large room. These tunnels looked the same as the ones they explored. She heard heard flapping a Pidgey flew into the caverns, bumping into Mini Death from behind. She whirled around, her instincts telling her to attack, but she held back. "You, who's in charge hear?" she questioned the startled bird.

"Ma-Master, of course," the Pidgey stuttered.

"Take me to this "Master" of yours," Mini demanded.

"I-I'll have to ask him for permission fir-"

"No, take me now." There was a threatening edge to Mini's voice. The Pidgey just gulped and nodded, leading the way down one of the tunnels.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Tell me about where you come from," it was more of a demand than a request, "It's obvious from the way you all stick together instead turning on one another that you aren't from this ti... I mean, area." A hidden meaning lurked in the depths from his eyes as he smoothly covered up his mistake. He let out a small growl of annoyance when the Garchomp dug down to a lower level. He opened his mouth to say something, but his mouth was left agape at what he saw behind the crew. Slowly, a grin spread across his face. "Mini Death! Is that you?"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Zan? But... how...?" Mini stared at the Zoroark on the other side of the room, completely ignoring the other pokemon and the gaping hole in the floor.

"I'll explain everything later. You look like you need rest more than anything right now," Zoroark, or Zan as he was now identified to be, said.

"Thank you, Zan, but I'll be fine. I'm much to curious about how you got here and why you're a Zoroark. You were a Zorua only yesterday," Mini said.

Zan glanced at the group of pokemon. "You can go now. Now that Mini's here I won't need you to answer any questions. Unless, of course, you also want to listen."

((OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier, been really busy the past few days.))

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    Sableye was suprised at how sudden Geo's course of action was. But Snype planed to stay and explain where they came from. He was hoping to shed light on the situation himself. All of a sudden a castform entered the chambers. The Zourark, or Zan as he was called recognized her immediately. He looked back and forth at the two pokemon. Zan was letting them go? Odd... what happened to the information he wanted?

"...What just happened?" Snype thought to himself. He nodded toward Zorark. "I'm interested myself if you don't mind me sticking around... uh... Zan. I'm confused as is." Snype said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    "I'll... I'll stay... Just please don't hurt me. Or my friends," Dia said quietly from where she was hiding behind Archur. She was still terrified. What did he want from her? He had to have a reason! Why else would he have kidnapped her? She was still shaking. What was going on? Who was that Castform? How did she fit into all this? Dia crouched low to the ground with her ears flattened. This was a very submissive gesture. Though, unless Archur moved, that Zoroark would probably not be able to see her doing that. Dia didn't really want to know what Zan, as he seemed to be called, wanted to say, but she did know he wanted to hurt her. After all, why else would he have brought her here?

zapdos926

Years
    "Fine, let's -," Archur was cut off when Dia said she was willing to stay. He had wanted to leave as soon as possible, but if Dia was staying, he was too. He let out a sigh and leaned against the cave wall, making sure not to step on Dia, but slowly pushing her back with his heel, keeping her behind him in case the Zoroark, or Zan, decided to get aggressive. "Speak now, or forever hold you peace," Archur wanted to get this over with. The sooner they got to whirl islands, the better. He could feel Dia shaking against his thigh. She overreacted a lot, but she could sense danger pretty well, and he trusted her enough to believe hen she thinks something could go wrong, it might.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Geo thought for a bit. Then he decided what to do now. He turned around to go to wirld islands when he fell unconcious. He woke up in a cage being carried. Not again, Geo thought. "Archur! Dia! Caro! Snype! Zoroark and Castform! Help! The damn humans have got me!" Geo called to the others. Geo growled at the men carrying his cage. He could see the whirl islands slowly fading away. Then a big arena. He recognised it and saw the roof as sturdy as it could be. "HELP!" Geo screamed!

zapdos926

Years
    (OOC post, sorry for putting it here, but I don't think anybody actually looks at the OOC thread) Crebirk, wrong roleplay. You need to get more organized and be careful about when you press teh enter key. I honestly don't believe that you're 24 years old. There's no way. And luigi, wouldn't a garchomp be to big to just carry around in a cage?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back