• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
    Ardikado looked around and he found himself surrounded by fog and couldnt see anything. "Where are we?. Geo who are these pokemon...are these two your friends?." Ardikado asked out of curiosity. listened to his surroundings. "Could you use psychic to move the fog out of the way?" Geo asked. "Sadly I don't think I can but I can be your eyes and ears, and I would move a little to the left before you hit that Pokemon." Aki Warned Geo. "look out for that pokemon thats in the way."He says at the same time the kirlia warned Geo.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Geo looked up at the wrong time and slammed into what he thought looked like an Aerodactyl. Knocking him, Caro, Aki and Ardikado into the sea. Geo scrabbled around trying to keep his head above the water. He looked around trying to find the others. But they hadn't appeared into his view. He looked across at the whirl islands, only a short distance away, as he fainted.

Geo opened his eyes and looked around. He examined the area and noticed he was on the whirl islands! But Geo didn't have the strength to get up. Even if he did, he wouldn't get far. The crash with the Aerodactyl had injured him all over his body. Slowly he closed his eyes and went to sleep. What he didn't know was that there was something watching him. The thing was hiding in a cave. It saw Geo lying on the ground and the Mightyena pounced!

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "Pokemon? I don't see any..." Caro sentence was interrupted when an unseen Pokemon crashed into Geo. Geo dropped all of the Pokemon. They all fell in the water with a splash. Caro quickly swam to the surface of the water; no one else had come up, as far a he knew. "Oh-no!" Caro yelled diving back under the water.

Caro searched around the water for his hydrophobic friend. He couldn't find her; quickly came back up to the surface for a slight gasp of air and dived back into the water. This time he found her near a sunken ship, but she was being circled by a hungry looking sharpedo. Caro swam down and used thunder punch, which electrocuted the sharpedo and scared it of. Caro grabbed Aki and swam towards shore.

As Caro got to the shore he checked to make sure she was ok. She was unconscious and was barely breathing. He looked around the island for some one to help when he saw a small stream of smoke and ash flying into the sky. 'Fire! There has to be some one here.' Caro thought running in the direction of the fire.

When Caro got to his destination he saw that Dia was already there resting by the fire. He ran up to her in a panic, and showed her what happened to Aki. "You got to help me! We fell in the water on our way here, and Aki can't swim, and she was drowning, and you can do something to help right? You know what to do right? Please you got to know what to do!" Caro yelled unending questions at dia.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Dia looked at Caro with an unamused expression on her face. The last time she had tried to help him he attacked her! So, why should she help now? She shook her head. That wasn't the way to think. She remembered how good it felt when Seroa had thanked her for helping him. Granted, she had no reason to believe that Caro would do the same. After all, he was the one responsible for her getting hurt everytime since she had gotten here. So, why should she even care? Another thought crept up. The thought of what he might do if she refused. After all, he had been able to hrut her badly, not once but twice. She simply was not strong enough to fight him off. So, she had no choice but to do something. She looked at him warily and got to her feet. Then another thought occured to her. What if he and this Kirlia were the bringers of darkness she had been warned about? She began shaking and looked at the Kirlea. She backed away slowly from Caro's yelling. She yelped and backed up a great deal, frightened to death of Caro.

(OOC: You should know better than to startle Dia. Now, there are two ways you can get Dia to help. And I'm sure you know what they are. :D)

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Dia yelped and started to step back. Caro was puzzled at why she was doing this then it came back to him: She didn't trust him, she wasn't going to help. Caro hope was lost. There was no way to save Aki now. She was going to die. Caro sat down and started to cry. He didn't care who saw it he just wanted to sit and cry. Caro started to lose his mind as he started randomly using moved without his knowing. First Recover then protect then metronome, which caused him to make multiple of himself. Caro's multiples also sat down and started crying. Then Caro cried out with a high pitch screech and all the others did the same as well, each at there on pitch creating the most undesirable sound.

Nideous

Years
    Dia was very unsettled by what was going on. Her eyes widened in terror when Caro started using moves. She sank into a crouching position and began to cry as well. She didn't know why. It seemed like the only thing she could do. Her ears flattened against her head as Caro screeched at her. Her mind sank back from this as she sat near the fire, crying her eyes out. She began speaking incoherently. Why was Caro acting like this? What was he going to do? Was he going to attack her? Defending herself would not help. She wasn't tough enough to beat him. So, she sat there, wailing along with Caro, though her crying was more from fear.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Caro was starting to fall apart then something happened. Something in him brought him up from the state he was in: a voice. 'You can't just go down crying like that! Get up and make sure Aki there is ok!' The voice was deep and recognizable but he couldn't tell who it was. Caro stopped crying and gave kind of a creepy smile realizing that the multiples he made weren't from the move Double team but from Night shade. Double team multiples can't scream! But night shade ones were controllable and could attack and push. Caro laughed darkly to scare the umbreon. He caused the clones to surround her. "Look I only want your help with saving my friend here. And I know your capable of doing this" Caro said. One of the copied sableye pushed Dia over to Aki. "Now please be a darling and help my friend here" Caro said sweetly.

Nideous

Years
    Dia kind of froze when she heard the laughing. She trembled as she looked up at Caro. She felt one of the clones pushing her and she stumbled over to the Kirlia. How was she supposed to know what to do? It's not like she had any knowledge of how to fix someone! She began bawling and her mind just shut down. Caro had frightened her so much. But what could she do? She looked Aki over. She extended her Psychic, so that she could feel what was wrong with her. There seemed to be water where there shold not be any. Dia used her Psychic to push the water out of Aki's lungs. Once that was done she kicked Aki in the back to make her start coughing. Coughing meant she was breathing again. There. Dia had done it. She used Moonlight, shining it on Aki to heal the slight damage done by the kick and ran a few steps away from them, a terrified look on her face. She crouched low and began trambling, watching the two but not making eye contact.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Dia looked Aki over and then kicked her. Caro was about to order the clones to attack but then Aki started coughing up water. "Aki! Your ok!" Caro yelled running over to Aki and hugging her as tightly as possible. "I thought I had lost you." he whispered in her ear. She mumbled something and then fell into sleep. tears were welling up in Caro's eyes again. Caro placed Aki down realizing that Dia was still watching them. He turned to Dia "We are in great debut to you for saving little Aki's life, if there's any thing we can do don't hesitate to ask" Caro said in gratitude.

Nideous

Years
    Dia froze up at being adressed. Wait, what? Caro... Was being nice to her? But... That didn't make any sense! He... He had been trying to kill her, and had practically threatened to attack her if she hadn't done anything. Unless, he was trying to mess with her head. Well, he succeeded at that. Dia was so caught up in her fear and confusion she didn't know what was going on. Her child-like mind just continued pounding at those unanswered questions and deep fears until it couldn't take it anymore. Dia's mind froze due to everything that was going on. It was too much for her. Her expression disappeared into blankness and her body dropped from a terrified and submissive crouch to sitting on the ground. She stared off into space, and she didn't know anything anymore. Her mind was somewhere else, trapped in her own little vortex of fear, anger, despair, and denial. She was gone... Again.

Years
    'One second I was falling to my doom, and the next second I awaken to find Dia saving my life.' Aki thought as Dia healed the pain in Aki's back. Then Caro ran up and hugged her which was a pleasent surprise. Caro eventualy put her down and thanked Dia for saving Aki life, and then became very silent. Aki may not be able to read Dia's thoughts but she could still read her emotions. Dia's emotions were confusing and odd. 'I want to thank you personaly for saving my life.' Aki said to Dia in her mind. 'I know you may be feeling odd but everythings ok now. Is there anything wrong?'

Nideous

Years
    Sia's head snapped up and her eyes widened. What had just happened? She couldn't remember what she had been doing for the past few minutes. She blinked her eyes confused. The Kirlia had spoken to her. It occured to Dia that she didn't even know her name... Hm...

"Wuh-what? Oh.. Um.. It was... It was nothing..." Dia said giving a long and scared look at Caro. She remembered he had been scaring her. And where had Archur gone? Was he still on the beach? What was he doing? She was all alone here with these two. One she didn't trust and the other she was terrified of. Because it takes more than kind words to make her trust someone after they've tried to kill her, twice.

Ryolu

Years
    Geo crashed into a mysterious Pokemon and Ardikado flew off Geo. Ardikado splashed. He saw the sableye and the kirlia and a umbreon on an island looked like they were saving the kirlia from drowning. " Where is Geo!? " Ardikado said worrying about Geo. He scanned the area sensing for Geo's Aura. He located geo and swam towards him.

When Ardikodo got to land he found what looked to be a Mightyena. The Mightyena pounced at Geo! Ardikado used Aura sphere to knock the Mightyena away from Geo. Mightyena bared its fangs at Ardikado and used poison fang and bit Ardikado. At the same time he used close combat and made the Mightyena run but he was poisoned. Ardikado sensed to see if the cave was safe to be in. "nothing is in there Its safe." He dragged Geo into the cave. Ardikado used brick break.
    He punched a small hole in the back of the cave for air in the back the and put a boulder in the entrance of the cave as a blockade. Ardikado went out and found some wood for a fire and went back to the cave and and removed the boulder and put the boulder back in front of the caves entrance and left it open a little bit for the smoke to vent out. He created a fire pit put the wood in place. Ardikado grabbed flint and used iron tail and started a fire.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Archur woke up to the crying of Caro. He had no idea he had even fallen asleep! Archur got up quickly, which made his head hurt and he lumbered along towards the sound. When he got there, he saw the Kirlia sputtering water and Caro holding her tightly. Dia was a little ways off, looking absolutely terrified. He walked into their midst and stood next to Dia, then realizing that Caro and the Kirlia were here, now. Geo wasn't here though, but he must have been their means of crossing the water.
    "Where's Geo? Is he here, or did something happen?" the red swampert expressed his concerns, and then turned to Dia. She was still looking scared so he picked her up, "And what happened to you? You look almost as scared as when we first met!!"

Nideous

Years
    Dia was a little startled, but she soon realised that it was only Archur that had picked her up. She didn't quite understand it, but she accepted that he seemed to like holding her. And, when she was in a state like this, she tended to feel a little better when she was safe in his arms. She shot Caro another scared glance and shook her head.

"I'm fine... Just... Hm... Geo... I wonder what happened to him," she lied quickly and then changed the subject. She knew that while Archur was around he would not let Caro hurt her, but what about times like just now when he wasn't there? No, she'd better not tell, as that would make Caro mad, something she did not want to see again. But she was, ok, she wasn't concerned about Geo. He was just a face to her. Not really important at all. But, she was a little curious about where he had gone.

Ryolu

Years
    Ardikado woke up feeling a little weak from the poison from the Mightyena that bit him using poison fang he came out of the cave and moved the boulder back in front of the cave so Geo could be safe while he recovered. Ardikado wandered around looking for pecha berries but he could not find any. He walked as the poison slowly made him feel weaker he hoped that he could find something or someone that would help him. Ardikado wandered and wandered till he was very weak. Feeling like he was going to faint he tried to find some pokemon to help. He scanned the area and found a swampert and a umbreon. He walked toward the two pokemon and fainted right behind a bush next to them.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Archur didn't believe Dia at all. Something had happened, and he had a feeling it had something to do with Dia's fear of Caro. he heard a rustling behind him and he set Dia behind him while turning about. Archur could only see a bush, but that's where the rustling had come from. He took a defensive position and ripped up the whole plant, uncovering a knocked out Lucario. He relaxed and dragged the steel and fighting type towards the others, setting him down. There was a bite mark on his arm and it was a blackish purple from poison. The poison was going deeper into his blood stream since this wasn't a poison attack used for defensive purposes, but for hunting. It would eventually kill the lucario if they didn't do something, but these islands had no berries or really any vegetation for that matter.

Nideous

Years
    Dia was set down when they heard a rustling in the bushes behind them. She hissed quietly, but it was just a Lucario. He was hurt, and badly poisoned. Dia got to her feet and sniffed him. She licked his cut, and had a slight taste of the potent stuff. She spat it out and made a face.

"Um... I've seen this before... We... We need a Pecha Berry... Two... Two would be better..." Dia said. She knew what to do. He was too hurt to fight it off, but she had the ability Syncronize. It let her pass own her status ailments to others. Surely the reserve must be true. And she was better able to fight the poison off. That would give them more time to find a berry. Without waiting for the other's approval, she activated the ability and the poison was passed from the unconcious Lucario to her. Instantly, she was wracked with pain. She fell to the ground and began quivering. Her rings began to shine brightly... A warning that she might not make it.

"I'll... I'll hold out... Just... Find some Pecha Berries..." Dia said as she shook from the poison. Hm... Maybe they wouldn't be able to find any Pecha Berries. Maybe she would just lay here and die. Well, she had... Ok, she hadn't had a good life. But then again, what did she really have. She had nothing... No, she had Archur. He would be terribly sad if she died. She would have to hold on and hope they came through.

Ryolu

Years
    Ardikado woke up and saw the Umbreon in pain. She looked like she couldnt take the poison she syncronized from Ardikado. He picked her up and wrote a message in the dirt to the swampert. It said "umbreon is with me in a cave she will be fine. Geo is also in there from fainting when he crashed into what looked like a Aerodactyl I found the cave where a mightyena tried to pounce Geo. I was protecting Geo when I used close combat it used poison fang and poisoned me. Hes there recovering from unconsciousness there is a boulder as a blockade there from danger. Come if you want." Ardikado took the poisoned umbreon and walked to the path sensing something. Ardikado ran to the cave and looked back to find that nothing was was there. He went in the cave and set the umbreon down next to Geo and moved the boulder back to block the entrance from any danger. after a while sitting in the cave. My name is Ardikado the lucario whats yours? I saw you get scared when that pokemon used double team."the fire died and he heard a sound out side the cave. Ardikado moved the boulder and put it back. Ardikado saw the same mightyena that bit him using poison fang and a murkrow battling to the death. the mightyena used the same move on the murkrow as he did on Ardikado and killed the murkrow. the mightyena left it behind. Ardikado heads over to get the dead murkrow and found more wood knocked down from the battle. He gatherd them and went back to the cave taking the dead murcrow to see if he can make some kind of antidote from the poison in its neck.

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Geo's eyes opened slowly. He examined the room around him. It was just a normal cave. Then he looked up and saw Ardikado. He looked next to him and saw Dia lying down, poisoned. Ardikado was holding a dead Murkrow and some wood. He hadn't notice Geo had woken up. He remembered him crashing into the Aerodactyl and being attacked by the Mightyena. He slowly got up, still in pain, as the cave shook violently. He looked around alarmed and ran over to the boulder, shoving it to the side. He stared up at the sky as he saw a shadow. The shadow beamed at Geo with it's red eyes. Then it used Draco Meteor aiming straight at him. He dived into the cave and stared at Ardikado. "You try cure Dia. I'll distract him." Geo told him as he dived out again dodging the meteors. "Is that all you got! Bring it on!" He wondered what the shadow acctualy was until he was reminded what he needed to do when a meteor landed right next to him. "Must...distract...so...Ardikado...heal...Dia," He said to himself as he slowly ran out of breath. He slowed down to a stop and stared at the shadow up above him. "It's now or never!" He said as he shot with a Dragon Pulse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back