• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glasses

Do you wear Glasses?

• Total voters

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • I don't wear glasses! Hopefully I'll never need to, though I foresee that in ten or twenty years I may need to, but not for every day wearing.

I love the way glasses look, and I'd wear them if it was acceptable to wear them as just an accessory. I think they make some people look awfully cute.

Years
  • Sunglasses :D

xD; Nope. Never have. My eyes are good-ish, I guess. I really would hate to have to wear glasses. They seem so annoying. And contacts don't seem all that much fun either D:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. I do wear glasses. I cant see anything farther than 12 inches away from my eyes clearly without them. I dont mind them at all really. I actually enjoy wearing glasses. I dunno why. Meh. I'll need them for the rest of my life anyway. The doctor said so. Oh well. It's no bother to me. Wearing glasses is like 2nd nature to me now. And I actually think glasses make some people look better somehow.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m farsighted. I only wear my glasses when at school sometimes or when watching tv... or just basically when I can`t see far. =| I don`t wear them permanately, but sometimes I keep them on for like... a whole day, but that happens rarely.

Last edited:

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
  • Sunglasses are the epiphany of sexy. Take an ordinary, filthy, muddy pig, equip it with sunglasses and what do you get? A Hawt Pig. OINK! On the other hand it's hard to make a spectacle (bad pun I know) of yourself when you are wearing normal, geeky glasses. Put geeky glasses on a ordinary pig, and what do you get? A Nawt Pig. So naturally being a Hawt Pig, I dont wear glasses.

Piggedy Pig: *puts on shades*

You make me want to come over there and eat you, Piggedy Pig.

Piggedy Pig: Oink!

Back