• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gliscor or Weavile?

Gliscor or Weavile

• Gliscor

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Weavile

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bird Lover

Ultimate Bird Trainer
    Years
    Both Pokemon are gen 2 Pokemon who have an evolution in gen 4 and to evolve them both you must give it an item to hold and lvl it at night. So which one do you like better?

I like Gliscor better because its flying type and i love flying types.

Years
    Oh definitely Weavile. Pursuit! I've gone up against many a Gliscor in my day and they are clown shoes. Also, what are they like some kind of Jim Henson batterpillar?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Gliscor is a scorpion...with wings. As such, it wins by default. :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Gliscor. I don't care if it's got a 4x weakness to Ice; it has more of an offensive movepool than Weavile, and it's good at defending and sweeping at the same time (with Swords Dance + Roost + Earthquake + Stone Edge/Ice Fang).

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I prefer Weavile. They're both significantly fast, but I like the ability Pressure. It drains attacks that could kill it fast.

nm legend

Years
    gliscor for sure....its one of the coolest lookin pokemon in the game...and i cant wait to train one....but i like weavile too...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Weavile. I chose Weavile because it's pretty cool and yeah, Weavile.

Ayselipera

Both of them aren't huge favorites of mine, but I'd choose Weavile over Gliscor any day. I prefer Weavile's design and overall performance when compared to Gliscor. Weavile's attack and speed are perfect to my liking<3 Until I forget to teach it a fighting type move and I come upon a steel type. D: A.K.A. Jasmine's steel line up in HeartGold was horrendous without Brick Break.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I just really like the way Gliscor looks, I also like that he's part flying... unfortunately he can't use fly or I'd use him way more :(

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I love them both...so all that decides it for me is Silver (Adventures) > Ash (Anime), by far....well, that and I am better at using Weavile competitively (like most people, I'm an offensive player).

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like Gliscor and Weavile both.
    I can't choose one, but I guess I have to lol
    I'll pick Gliscor :D

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Gliscor would be my choice.
    Though it is hard to explain why.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Gliscor without a doubt. It can take physicals hits WAAAY better than Weavile can and supports a more diverse movepool. Also, it is one of the top ten most cool-looking Pokemon of all time.

Back