• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glitch or temporery change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary MasterX

Dracogriff
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    When I first logged on today(wednesday,october 5th)I noticed some icons were gone and there was no background.Does anybody else have this problem?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Logged onto what? Are you talking about PC? Coz if you are, this isn't the right forum...

destin_dx

middle leauge
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    spamming man don't tell me wat to do and i don't even know wat spamming is so can u help me out

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    destin_dx said:
    spamming man don't tell me wat to do and i don't even know wat spamming is so can u help me out
    He's a mod, you listen to mods. So stop posting in threads where you have nothing to give to the conversation at hand. That's one warning on you already.

destin_dx

middle leauge
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Mihara said:
    He's a mod, you listen to mods. So stop posting in threads where you have nothing to give to the conversation at hand. That's one warning on you already.
    i'm new so can u tell me wat a mod is and wat do u mean ur first warning

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • destin_dx said:
    i'm new so can u tell me wat a mod is and wat do u mean ur first warning
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pokecommunity_faq#faq_positions
    Read that to see what Mods and Admins are.
    And your first warning as in, a Mod told you to stop spamming, yet you did it again (and again I might add). If your post doesn't have a meaning then it's spam.

As far as I know FG's layout doesn't have any background images. What layout were you using before it got messed up?

destin_dx

middle leauge
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    well i really don't know wat any of yall are tlkin bout but that would be kinda stupid if u couldn't post nothin just to post sometihn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back