• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Glitches in FR/LG

petlover6

I beat you at everything.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Is there any glitches in FR/LG without using the Action Replay

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I have two.
    I've tried them both, and they worked.
    1. How to win more than one Nugget on Nugget Bridge:
    Beat the five trainers in Nugget Bridge. Then, make sure that your pokemon are weak. Save before you get in the battle with the guy standing right after the Nugget Bridge. Go talk to him and he'll give you a Nugget, but then he wants to battle you. Make sure you don't win the battle. You'll appear back in the Cerulean City Pokemon Center. Then you can walk back to him, and he'll give you another Nugget. You can repeat this process as many times as you want if you want more than one extra Nugget.

2. Go to the S.S. Anne after you get HMCut:
    After you get HMCut from the seasick old man, instead of walking out of the S.S. Anne, go battle another trainer. Make sure to lose this battle. You will appear back in Veridean Pokemon Center. If you go back, then the S.S. Anne will still be there.
    I'm working on a followup to this glitch, where you surf in the S.S. Anne waters. I havn't beaten the 5th gym in my LeafGreen yet, but after I do that and aquire the ability to use Surf outside battles, I'll try it out.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    2. Go to the S.S. Anne after you get HMCut:
    After you get HMCut from the seasick old man, instead of walking out of the S.S. Anne, go battle another trainer. Make sure to lose this battle. You will appear back in Veridean Pokemon Center. If you go back, then the S.S. Anne will still be there.
    I'm working on a followup to this glitch, where you surf in the S.S. Anne waters. I havn't beaten the 5th gym in my LeafGreen yet, but after I do that and aquire the ability to use Surf outside battles, I'll try it out.

Just a tiny addition to this one. If you attempt to go back to the SS Anne after you beat Blaine and do the first Sevii Islands sidequest, it won't be there. Instead, the man in front of the entrance will only give you the option to go to the Sevii Islands, so you'll no longer have the ability to step out onto the dock by yourself. So, if you want to do it, do it between the fifth and seventh gyms.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    Just a tiny addition to this one. If you attempt to go back to the SS Anne after you beat Blaine and do the first Sevii Islands sidequest, it won't be there. Instead, the man in front of the entrance will only give you the option to go to the Sevii Islands, so you'll no longer have the ability to step out onto the dock by yourself. So, if you want to do it, do it between the fifth and seventh gyms.

Yah, I forgot to add that.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Back