• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Glitches?????!!!!!

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
    Okay, one, I can't go to a Nintendo Event 'cause I live in Canberra, Australia, and two, I don't have the money to get a cheating device (and I don't know where to get one.).

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay, one, I can't go to a Nintendo Event 'cause I live in Canberra, Australia, and two, I don't have the money to get a cheating device (and I don't know where to get one.).

Well then you can't get it as those are the only ways, cheating or going to an event as outlined above. They're aren't glitches for it. You could always just buy a cartridge online with Mew on it...

nguyende

Student
    Years
    Yeah... The only methods of obtaining an Aurora Ticket are by visiting a Nintendo Event, or by using some hacking device (gs/ar/etc.)... :\
    I live in Canada, no Nintendo Event (that I know of) has ever took place here. I could use a hacking device, but I try to avoid using them because tey can possibly harm your game... I've used a GameShark once, to get an Eon Ticket on my sapphire (or should I say, a friend did... nothing happened to my game so we're still cool). :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I live in Australia too, no Nintendo events and cheating devices are in short supply

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    actually, nintendo events havwn't been up for a while, they shut them down a couple of years ago :'(

Back