• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global French Translation Project for Pokemon Fangames (Traduction FR)

Days
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    FR :

Je cherche à monter une équipe pour rendre plus accessible aux français les fangames Pokemon (majoritairement ceux terminés pour des questions de praticité).

Nous avons réfléchi à comment procéder et demandé la permission de l'auteur, ce qui sera le cas pour tous les projets sur lesquels nous serons amenés à travailler.

Nous utilisons actuellement un tableur intelligent commun pour pouvoir travailler en même temps et distinguer facile le travail qu'il reste à faire.

Les personnes qui voudraient nous rejoindre n'auront pas délais ou d'exigences imposées, il s'agit purement de quelque chose de collectif sur lequel travailler en fonction de la motivation de chacun dans la mesure du respect les uns des autres. Toutes suggestions seront également les bienvenues.

Ceci n'est pas un post pour recruter des programmateurs, vous pouvez nous rejoindre simplement si vous pensez avec des compétences en vocabulaire/traduction anglais et français et/ou en relecture car toute aide sera la bienvenue.

Si vous avez également développé un fangame et que vous êtes intéréssés pour obtenir une traduction FR, vous pouvez aussi m'en informer ici.

Merci d'avoir lu

Vous pouvez me demander en ami et m'envoyer un message sur mon discord : goulagmaster

EN :

I want to build a team to make Pokemon fangames easier to understand for French people (mainly the completed ones, because that's much less work).

We've thought about how to proceed and we asked the author's permission beforehand, which will be the case for all projects we work on in the future so that we don't work on something we are not allowed to.

We're currently using a smart google calc spreadsheet so that we can work at the same time and easily sort the work that remains to be done.

There will be no deadlines or requirements for those wishing to join us, as this is purely a collective project to be worked on according to each person's motivation/time and with respect for each other.

This is not a post to recruit programmers, you can simply join us if you think you have English and French knowledge/translation experience and/or proofreading skills, as any help will be most welcome.

If you are a fangame autor and are also interested in this project you can contact me and we will see how it goes.

Thank you for reading

If interested, please add me to friend list and dm me on discord: goulagmaster / or just here

Back