• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Global Link problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I'm a newb at these forums :3, and particularly good at another, sorry if this is at the wrong place, but it does interact with the Gen V games: Black/White.

Ahaha.. I'm afraid of hate I might get for posting in wrong section..

Okay! Well then, I've synced my Pokemon Black to a Global link account, maybe back in June, then I've had some troubles.. and got lazy during the summer. Now I have forgotten my password and username to log into the erm, Global Link, and the email I used. I'm at the point where I use too many websites to remember all my log-in information.

Now, since you can only link your game to only ONE global link account, is there any known way to disable the link and start anew? Or would I have to go through the trouble of finding the email and that stuff. (I have one email, but then it has several Global link accounts to it :3)

Any help? And once again, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, actually this belongs in the Quick Questions sticky at the top of this forum, but don't worry, we don't judge. :)

Either way, apparently it is possible! From reading the FAQ right here, if you delete your trainer club account you can delete the Global Link account, allowing you to re-sync with another account. But that's pretty much the only way it can be done. Not entirely sure how to delete though, but I'm pretty sure if you go into options in the trainer club then you'll be able to do it. :3 Either way, if you have any further questions on this, or anything else, ask in the sticky I mentioned.
    Global Link problem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back