• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Global Link Updates for B2/W2

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I honestly would have rathered them opening it for 2 hours rather than the 1 hour you get to play. Once I got used to it, it took me pretty much 50 mins to clear all the Pokemon games which left me 10 mins to do my farm and check other farms and trade shelves for items I wanted.

I agree, if they're willing to play with the time -now-, maybe they'll be fair enough to do that eventually.

I'm glad they changed it to 20 hours but it will be cool if they do it to 12 hours.

Nah doubt they'll ever let you do two sorta "every day". Actually, I think they changed it to 20 hours because I remember when going in you used up an hour, so it was 24 hours after you left, not once you got in, so technically you're saving time instead of skipping ahead three hours in a few days. :3

Back