• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Global Terminal Station Related Woes !

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    A person was trading a level 2 ratatta for a level 100 Arceus. Which I traded... But I traded him a hacked one...:)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Sometimes, when I see someone is asking for something very unreasonable, I like to take out my AR and screw with the person. C: If I have what they are asking for that is legit, I clone it and rename the clone something naughty or vulgar. Then, I promptly trade it to the person and giggles will ensue as I imagine their face when they receive my mon.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    Sometimes, when I see someone is asking for something very unreasonable, I like to take out my AR and screw with the person. C: If I have what they are asking for that is legit, I clone it and rename the clone something naughty or vulgar. Then, I promptly trade it to the person and giggles will ensue as I imagine their face when they receive my mon.

I do the exact same thing. LOL.
    That's what they get for asking for ridiculous Pokemon in return.

I saw someone who wanted a level 100 Raichu for a shiny Roselia.
    Guess what I did?

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I was on GTS searching for milotic and when I found a match they wanted lvl 100 giratina shiny, I was like WTF?

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    That has never happened to me before but yah I can totally understand your frustration with it. Espeically becaise of what you need to do in order to have the name changed.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I seen someone wanted a lv 100 darkrai and was offering a lv1 magikarp.I lol'd at it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I can see this thread being packed with posts like this; "Magikarp for a Lv100 Darkrai, no wayz omgg;;;"

I actually found a decent offer today :DD Someone wanted a Lv50 Shelgon for a Lv60 Crobat, I wasn't hesitant (:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    You know these people asking for legendaries have AR, because you have to have seen it to be able to ask for it, and if you've seen one, then you probably have it, or have used AR to get it in your pokedex, and if you can use AR, use a cheat to get the legendary you want, and you can even use Pokesav to make your own code that fits your desires.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Nicknames tick me off to the very end. I dont even nickname my own pokemon! I traded my Tentacruel for a Hypno named "Psycho" on Diamond. Why would you name a pokemon that? Hypno isnt psycho! Just psychic!

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    In all truth the GTS is a ripoff, now I use it to my advantage. I breed Turtwigs and Chimchars, well people who use GTS will give almost ANYTHING for starters so I just throw those in wait 24 hours and my trade has been accepted (as long as I am asking for other starters or non legends lols) but I really try to avoid using the GTS for searching for pokemon since most people want legends for crappy pokemon.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    I sometimes go to the GTS and look for fair trades, and if I have the Pokemon, I trade it just as a reward for being realistic.
    I don't even care about the Pokemon I got, just that they were being fair.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Nicknames tick me off to the very end. I dont even nickname my own pokemon! I traded my Tentacruel for a Hypno named "Psycho" on Diamond. Why would you name a pokemon that? Hypno isnt psycho! Just psychic!

Well "psycho" is a better nickname than "psychic" would be...besides, if you really cared that much about a Pokemon's nickname then you would just ditch the gts and catch your own...

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Everyone knows that the gts is totally screwed up by merciless cheaters...I don't trust it at all.

Solution: abandon the gts and get yah owwn pokemon....go to the events. Hooray for Gamestop and free shiny beasts! :P

Years
    Everyone knows that the gts is totally screwed up by merciless cheaters...I don't trust it at all.

Solution: abandon the gts and get yah owwn pokemon....go to the events. Hooray for Gamestop and free shiny beasts! :P

Exactly! I much prefer my own Pokemon anyway, it's a shame that there are no UK events atm!!!

Back