• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Global Trading Station

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Did anyone see this feature over at seribii...

Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this for ingame trades but random pokes could end up on the other end cause that my friend would OWN HARD. I can't see them doing this because part of they're strategy is to limit certain pokes to certain games so you buy more of thier games. But if they put in a random trade system where you can request a poke and eventually a random NPC comes up with a trade for you to try to make - I would bow down.

<Finger Crossed - Swampert / Blaziken / Misdreavus come to me precious>

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • i hpoe they would do that trade thing that way we could get all the starters
    and trade shiny for shiny

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • not really i mean come on you'd have to get something as valuble as a celebi to trade for one, i mean its not like you can go out there and trade a ratatta for a deoxys.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    no, but there could be "organizations" that cheat and make infinite copies of rare pokemon and trade with you for such a rattata.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    mrplanters said:
    not really i mean come on you'd have to get something as valuble as a celebi to trade for one, i mean its not like you can go out there and trade a ratatta for a deoxys.

Actually, you probably could if it was a SHINY Rattata...

Years
  • I think it would be a good idea. I like it, there could be some floors to it, but i juess they can be sorted. I hope this feature comes on!

Back