• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gloria Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I suggest using either Advance Map (google/emulation section - toolbox to find it) or just Paint. Advance Map is much more convenient, but requires a ROM to be loaded. 6 a 1/2 a dozen of the other. Or however the saying goes.

Last edited:

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    ...First off I want to say sorry for miny modding, but seriously this has nothing to do with Pixel art and even if you finally figure out how to use one of the most simple ROM HACKING tools, it would still not be considered pixel art unless you were showing off tiles that you made...
    P.S. Sorry if I sound mean.

JAYGOLD

Pokemon Glory RPG Coming Soon
    Years
  • i am making a region not a trying to make a hack i want something so i can make the towns and stuff for my region. when im done i will post the stuff here

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • Bah, forums don't work with just one moderator... someone should appoint a new one. Does Goodies Alice Manipulation have the time to do it?

JAYGOLD, depending on what you want to do with your region, this would probably go on the RP board or Pokemon Other. If you want a super-easy tool for making your maps, you could just place tiles in a room in Game Maker and take a screenshot when you're done.

JAYGOLD

Pokemon Glory RPG Coming Soon
    Years
  • lol. i was looking at some games people made and i got inspired i am gonna make this into a game and thanks for the help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back