• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'morning!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    Hey you guys!

So, I've been a member of this forum for approximately two days now and it seemed only appropriate to introduce myself here first, before I actually start posting (although I've already spent some time in the chatroom).

I'm a 20 year-old art history student, meaning that my life mainly consists of getting drunk on cheap, watery beer, spending nights in other people's beds and days and days of frantic studying by the time it's really too late to successfully pass my exams anyway.

And in between all of that, I like to play pokemon and post on obscure websites about it.

I'm not a competitive player, but I like to battle every now and then and trading is always an option (I have nearly all starters now, yay). The only gen I haven't played is gen III , pokemon Blue is the only real version (no, not red, damn you!) and no pokemon is superior to Charizard. There, now you won't have to ask.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Hello. . Welcome. . to the. . Forums. . .!!!. .
    hope you enjoy your stay here. . .if you need friends. . just send me FR if you want.. . . .

and remember to follow the rules!!^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    bet i could prove u wrong on charizard ^_^ nah thats ur opinion that wouldnt be fair XD

have fun and follow the rules

also i accept 100% of all friends requests so send me one if u desire too

lol u should cause it has 3 6s on my friends XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    and remember to follow the rules!!^_^

welcome to pc!enjoy your stay and please follow the rules!

Hmm.. no. I think I will do my very best to break each and every one of them. <3

Thanks though!

bet i could prove u wrong on charizard ^_^ nah thats ur opinion that wouldnt be fair XD

have fun and follow the rules

also i accept 100% of all friends requests so send me one if u desire too

lol u should cause it has 3 6s on my friends XD

Pshah, no, Charizard is, was and always will be superior! :<

Back