• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'night Mr. Fuzzums...

Do you sleep with a teddy?

• Total voters

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Weird title, I know...

Anyway, do you sleep with a teddy or somesort of a plushie or doll?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I am admiting that I sleep with a yellow orca/dolphin plushie that I named Squishy o.o

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I have about 50-60 stuffed animals. ^_^;; But I only sleep with one, a yellow elephant. >_>

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I have....one animal....that will rule all...::nods::.You should know My choice^-^.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I have a bear that's been flattened and nearly torn at the seams from me sleeping with it for ten or eleven years...I have no shame about having a teddy in my bed. I refuse to cast away all aspects of my childhood o_o;

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I used to have a sheepskin rug that I had since I was born, then my mother threw it out by mistake. *Bawls eyes out* Okay, I'm good, I'm over it.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, not anymore. XD I do have this cute little white teddy bear named Snowball that I've had since I was five. X3 I don't sleep with anything anymore...I always feel too crowded. XD So, my widdle teddy just sits atop my dresser. Awwws! ^o^

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I do, actually. I sleep with a little red North Carolina teddy that I've dubbed Renny. <<; Occasionally I'll rotate in a different one just to switch things up a bit, but usually it's just him.

And if it counts, I also have a Meeko pillow on my bed. I got it as a birthday gift from one of my friends when we were in 2nd grade.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to sleep with Puppy who, amazingly enough, is a little brown dog. ^_^; He's sitting on top of my dresser now, though, since I'm worried that any prolonged activity which might involve me lying on top of him might be too much for the little thing -- he's falling apart now as it is, so I want to be careful. o_O Plus, he'd just end up on the floor like all the other crud on my bed. X3;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ashley said:
    And if it counts, I also have a Meeko pillow on my bed. I got it as a birthday gift from one of my friends when we were in 2nd grade.

Isn't he the raccoon from Pocohontas? I remember him--there were a lot of woodland creatures in the movie =p

I had a pillow that was in the shape of the Pink Panther's head for a while when I was young, but he had metal whiskers that almost put my eye out in the middle of the night so we had to get rid of him x_x;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yes, yes... Meeko is the raccoon in Pocahontas. My pillow doesn't have any wire in it... that sounds quite dangerous. o_o; My pillow is so old now that it rips really easily... it's been sewn back together so many times... the poor raccoon. ;_;

Back