• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goatman56's Pokemon related sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Here you go then. That's it for tonight, i'm tired.

C&C would be much appreciated :D.

Here I did the Dragonite. Came out better than I thought :D.

If any of you feel like suggesting a Pokemon for me to sprite, i'll do it if you just ask.

HOLY SWEET CHICKEN BALLS I'M IN SOME DEEP FRIED LOVE!
    ^^ dude, the dragonite TOTALLY rocks!<3
    and only because you ask for C&C all the time (like me) i could ONLY say, that the dragonites legs look a tad to long.. and the claws seem very widely spaced. but seriously, it rules anyway! since you incorporated shading into your work, it's become extremly amazing! i could really see them in a proper game one of these days! i really can! don't ever stop!

Years
    Awesome goatman, the shading on both is awesome, I prefer the dragonite more though
    A blaziken would be awesome*cough*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ok here it is, took kind of long cause I haven't been on the computer much. Also if your going to ask say please, it just doesn't seem nice if you done say it. So here it is:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    awesome as ever. only thing i see that could be improved is the gap in between the legs, and making them a little less akward.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks both of you, anywho before I do the shaded version of this sprite I had to do this.

Personally I think Sheimi is the most retarded legendary ever. I was hoping for a better grass legendary but not this. I might start a comic where I poke fun at Pokemon and there flaws.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You're right. That is one damn ugly legendary.

However, the spritework is awesome, so as a suggestion, keep it up :P

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks, anywho here is the shaded sprite.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    wow, the shading on the hedge atop of it seems quite detailed. nice job with that.

hehe ... yah sheimi is a rediculous little thing.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks Samson, so anywho since its around Christmas time, I made me a new sig piece :D.

drummer45

the one and only
    Years
    i love your stlye it is unique

i absolutley love your style unique different and just stunning

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks you two, i'll change the bag today or tomorrow. Anywho it took me about three tries but I think I finally got my Caterpie sprite perfect.

Yes I know he's missing his white things on the side, but I didn't want them on. Anywho I kept spriting a body and thats what always got me. It was always disproportional to the head. Then today I got the body right.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Actually my style is my own they are all scratch, except for some of the human sprites on my first post. My beggining sprites or my old ones that I showed on PT aren't scratch. Everything else is mostly scratch.

Adressing the shiny eyes thing, I just give eyes like that to smaller Pokemon.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    All of the new stuff looks great, man. Really wonderful work. I got a good chuckle out of the Sheimi on fire sprite. I definately agree with you about Sheimi being the most pointless legendary. Then again...there are about 10 legendaries too many in the 4th generation. It's some hardcore overkill. =X Once again, great work. Please keep it up. PC needs more spriters like you.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019

Hasn't been a month yet so i'm still aloud to update.

Meh, just felt like doing a Magmar sprite.

Well I got Rocket Slime for Christmas and it is awesome. So I scratched a slime base and then made this :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back