• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God Of The Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    There is a god in every type eg: god of electric types, god of Dragon types etc. But the gods started to fight for the power and separated. Now you're one type trainer ( that means you only trains one type of pokemon.) and you found about god and wanted to meet them. Then you had an idea to make them friend with each other again. But first you had to work with your friends and you each find the type of god that you like. Here is the form:

Name:
    Pokemon; All of the pokemon's type is same and its type is same as type of god you're searching for, except the starter that you may got.
    Type of God you're searching for:
    Personality:
    Looks:
    Here's mine:

Name: Solar
    Pokemon; Kingdra, Salmence, Flygon, Alatria, Espeon, ( starter) Dragonair.
    Type of God you're searching for: God of Dragon type
    Personality:calm and always caring. She thinks of others first, but she can get lil too far.
    Looks:exactly like leafgreen girl
    Once all of the types are taken no one can join.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    cool

Name: Max Hunter
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Electrike, Plusle, Mareep, Raichu, Macnetrike ((sorry if I spelled the names wrong))
    Type of God you're searching for: God of Electric Types
    Personality: brave, happy, friendly
    Looks: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes with gloves

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I Call Darknessishness! Cause I'm The Ebil Insane Dark Trainer!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Alana
    Pokemon: (stater) Pidgey, Swellow, Fearow, and Gyarados,
    Type of God you're searching for: Flying
    Personality: Shy but friendly. Loves to battle and always willing to give a few tips to rookies.
    Looks: Dirty blod hair, ovean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow.

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: its been such a long time since i have done an RP! :D

Name: Lupin
    pokemon: Mightyena, Houndoom, Umbreon, pooch(short for poochyena) ,Absol,sharpedo
    type of god you are searching for: dark type god
    personality: dark, keeps to him self, will only help others in danger, not very friendly
    he really doesnt show his feelings
    looks:sliver wavy hair, eyes like a wolfs, long blue jeans, black t-shirt, has a cell phone watch, poke pack(lol),

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name Paige
    Gender female
    Pokemon: gastly misdreveos chimeco saybleye shuppet haunter
    type of god: ghost type
    personality: no one knows she is always changing
    Looks: jeans t shirt back pack sneakers finger less gloves brown eyes two long pony tails (down to her ankles) dark brown hair (people say it is black)

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: k
    Pokemon: Jynx, Lapras, Poliswine, Delibird, Galalie, Mr. Mime
    Type of God you're searching for: Ice
    Personality: nice
    Looks:
    $
    e
    V, and funky
    ^
    y
    (sexY is above)

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    You two are in.

IC: I looked at the book shelf of my grandfather. I climbed up the ladder and looked through them. Suddenly loads of book fell off and i fell off too. I then realised that i have grabbed something and realised that it was an book. I looked at the cover. It read, Pokemon's god.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    Name: Paul
    Pokemon: Rhydon, Quagsire, Flygon, Piloswine, Sandslash and Taurus(it might as well be ground...and some of you have no varity...Im only talking about those Ive roleplayed with before and then not all, its just you always have the same name and the same pokemon...looks at espeon and umbreon and Paige Pellitier although paige only always has the name paige...0.o)
    God type: Ground

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back