• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...I don't think the MC would say something like that XD; Maybe they'd think it, but it'd be unprofessional to say such a thing aloud XD;

In Seria's case, she'd probably try and text Vivian from afar. Which would fail, since it'd be unlikely that Vivian could even read English :<

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Jen would creep everyone out just by going up on the stage. XD And I still want Miharu and Jen to be paired up. That would be awesome and epic. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I guess that would fit Seria somewhat? :>

And Vivian gets its own theme too 'cause it's special!

Black Cat and Tales of Phantasia. What an interesting combo I have here.

Of course, if I really want to overdo it (which I now will), then Vivian's second theme would be:

For those who don't know, Dragon Spiral/Dragonspiral Tower's the only place you can find wild Golett :B

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
Young Adult Sign Up

This is your job application for supervising a trainer. These questions are simple but please answer in the fullest way possible.

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Erik Aizuh. I have garnered many nicknames over my travels, but most notably that come to mind are the "The Hobo", and "Dirt-bag", although I'm not entirely convinced that the second one isn't just an insult that has been placed upon me because of my appearance...(see description).

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

I am 21 Years Old. I was born on the 23rd of August.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

I am a Male.

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

I am 72 inches tall, 6 feet even. I have dark brown, sandy, messy, hair, which no matter how hard I try, can never truly become straight. I have since childhood decided to leave it as is, and it appears that I always have a bedhead, points and strands of my hair going in every direction. My face is rough, mostly because of my hatred to shave, and which therefore leads me to have a rather unkept look.

I am found wearing always the same collared gray shirt, although it used to be white when I got it. Years of wearing and rust have done much to change it's appearance. It is, after all, my old shirt. What? Don't look at me like that, I've washed it! But often the life of a wanderer leaves quite a bit of period in between washing cycles....I wear my nice black, well now more like a gray as well, dress pants to go on with my white(?) collared shirt, at least they used to be nice. There is a hole in the left knee-cap, which has been sewn up, of course, with a brown patch. Added with this is my brown sandels. Easy to walk in, easy to maneuver.

My eye color is a hazel-like one.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

I am generally thought to be polite and quite content. I treat every day as if it were blessed, and myself glad to be apart of it. I would often find comfort and happiness in the most unlikely of trinkets and things. It is not easy to get me angry, but it is very easy to get along with me, I believe.

Of course, when others first glance at me, they assume because of my appearance, I am a rather shady character. Either that, or a lost soul looking for a bit of loose change to get through the day.

The reality could not be further from the truth. I am a man of dignity, and choose the life of a nomadic wanderer as a preference, not a must. Through them I have had some of the happiest moments of my life. I am truly at peace with myself and the world. I love my Pokemon, and I get along with Pokemon in general. I am the same with humans as well.

I happen to be very good with children. I am easy to get along with, and I have no rules! Well, I have some rules, but they are more like guidelines than actual rules. Words to live by, knowledge to seek.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

I was born in Hoenn, in Rustboro City. I actually never knew my parents, being raised by Mightyena. No, no, I'm just kidding, I was raised by my parents in our humble abode. My parents, like me, were very easygoing and understandable folk. They hardly ever had a bad thing to say about anyone, and I try to mirror myself on their example. The world, as they put it, was far too complicated to add in more strife and anger. For the best result, try a bit of fun and understanding. It can take you places.

That's where it took me. It took me right out the door of my parents' house, with their blessing, and on to my Pokemon journey. There, I met my lifelong friends, my allies in battle, my friends I talk to, even though they respond only with their names, or shortened versions of it. I never set out to be a Pokemon Champion. I never set out to collect all badges. I just...set out. I was a wanderer, I'd have battles for fun, sometimes for competition, and I'd travel to many different places, see different people. It was great.

But I sure as heck learned a thing or two. I think.

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

I have three that I carry with me, my friends. I don't have a mixed types of Pokemon. I prefer to stick with Ground Types.

Marowak: Nickname: Zone: Moves: Bone Club, Focus Energy, Sand Attack, Thrash

Zone was my first Pokemon. My buddy from the beginning. I never had a Pokemon who seemed to understand my nomadic, wandering lifestyle more than Zone. He's like me, a lone wolf, but together, we're a pack. Two of a kind. Level 30.

Sandslash: Nickname: Garret: Moves: Sandstorm, Fury Cutter, Sand Attack, Crush Claw

Garret was my second Pokemon I got. He's more hard headed and stubborn than Zone, but he pulls through and has his share of laughs as well. He's a bit more competitive than what my lifestyle suggests, and often gets upset at me for avoiding battles, or not letting him fight as much. I tell you...it was tough getting him to listen to me at first. But we made it work. He's one of us now. The tough one. Level 27

Groudon....haha, just kidding. My last one is Krokorok. Nickname: Mark. Moves: Sand Attack, Crunch, Dig, Rest.

Mark. The third member of the team. Mark has no problem fighting. He doesn't love it, nor does he hate it. He's sorta right there in the middle. He is a bit lazy, though, often preferring to stay in his ball and sleep the days away sometimes. I usually have no objections, but sometimes, he does miss out. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if he had to command himself to make his moves. I get the feeling he would put himself asleep with Rest on purpose, just to get out of the fight! Level 28.

There It Is. Let Me Know If I Must Correct Something.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Thanks for accepting me ^^

Wow, this place is more random than War II's OOC xD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I usually don't give my character themes, lol. xD 'Cause I usually can't think of something that matches with their character...Not sure why I'm saying "their" since I really only use Miharu...Oh well, there are a few types of Miharu floating around, though. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Pffffft stop reminding me of War II I still need to make my first post there ._.;

Miharu, the multiple personality person? :D /brick'd

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Good luck getting crowned "King of RPing" :B /quite personally though, I think to truly be called that you have to take up LiveJournal RPing and be good at it since it's much more challenging than forum RPing //shameless advertising ftw

Also hope to have fun with you, nya~

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
Well, I Didn't Necessarily Mean King Of ALL RPing, Just This RP Corner. I'm Not THAT Egotistical. xD I Guess The First Step Is Getting That Best RPer Award. That's What I'll Be Shooting For.

Sorry For Going Off Topic, BTW.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, good luck with that. The odds are certainly stacked against you. XD

And Jen isn't going to have a theme. She doesn't need one... Wait... Wait... The Lavender Town theme! That's perfect for her! XD

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Young Adult Sign-Up

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

My name is Jack Belrose, but many know me as Jackie~

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

I'm 21 years old. I'm still young!

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

I may be a male, but I convince many that I'm a lovely lady.

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

Well that all depends on who I show up as! I'll tell you about both.

Sometimes I may be the mysterious Jackie! A fashionable and elegant lady with long and flowing blond hair~ My eyes are an alluring blue, and my usual attire is a flattering red and purple dress with stunning red heels. My skin is a healthy pink, and i have a slender figure. My best features are my lovely legs!

Of course, one can't be this fabulous all the time! My usual self, Jack Belrose, is still stylish, just not nearly as fancy. My blond hair is much shorter, because I use a wig with Jackie. I consider myself to be tall, but not too tall. I stand about 5'8". I usually wear tank tops with a jacket for when it's cool outside. I also wear brown cargo pants, and converse shoes. I like to accessorize by wearing simple stud earrings, a cool cross necklace, and a long scarf to add some nice color. My messenger bag is what I carry all my stuff in.

(Here's a couple pics: http://dreamself.me/full.php?action...425622&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0&

http://dreamself.me/full.php?action...shoe=0&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0& )

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

I'm perfectly well behaved! Well, not all the time, but I try not to be rude. I'm a romantic, who loves music and art! Anytime I get to perform to the crowd, I take advantage of. I love being in the spotlight! I'm a very cheery and optimistic person most of the time. I admit, I tend to be rather melodramatic, but when I get serious, I mean business.

It's typically easy for me to get along with people, since I am an entertainer and like to make people happy. Others usually don't take me seriously, which is fine because I don't even take myself seriously much of the time. Of course in formal company, I am more polite and respectable. Still, I never seem to be able to please some people, my father in particular.

I think I'm very good at handling children! I have a couple younger siblings that I help look after all of the time! Of course, they're not nearly as young as they used to be anymore. I enjoy being with kids, because they aren't nearly as serious and uptight as adults are. They still have their youthful dreams and aspirations! I prefer not to be stern with children, unless I really need to. Kids shouldn't feel forced to do something, or act a certain way. I'm very caring towards children, and treat them as if they are my own family.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

I was born and raised in Rustboro, where my father was an important business man and my mother was a retired Coordinator. I lived there with my parents and two younger siblings until I was about 16 years old. My relationship with my father was becoming very strained, since he did not approve of my behavior and cross-dressing. Even back then I enjoyed dressing like a girl. I was having a tough time at school because of it as well. Anyways, I ended up leaving home to live with my aunt on my mother's side. She lived in Lilycove, where I currently live now. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the city, with its many attractions and beautiful coast.

At first, I wanted nothing more to do with my father, or the rest of my family, but eventually I began to miss them. I didn't enjoy having such a distant relationship with my siblings and mother, so I decided to back to Rustburo. They were all happy to see me again, although my father still acted aloof. When I turned 18, I ended up moving back to Lilycove to live, since I still enjoyed it much more than Rustboro. However, my family came to visit many times.

I want to be a mentor, because I really want to help out others. If I can assist a child in achieving their dreams, I would feel like I have made a difference in the world! They are our future, after all. Plus, those Darigans concern me. They seem very dangerous, and I want to stop them! I don't want them to disturb our peaceful lives here.

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

My first Pokémon is Darling, my Delcatty. I've had her ever since I was little. She is very elegant and adorable. She can act rather snooty at times, but she is a loyal and true friend. Her Ability is Cute Charm, and she knows Assist, Attract, Return, and Charm. She's very good at Cute contests~

My second Pokémon is Samba, a lively Ludicolo. He always is ready to dance and party. He likes having a good time, and hardly anything can get him down! His Ability is Rain Dish, and knows the moves Bubblebeam, Nature Power, Energy Ball, and Rain Dance. He's not as good at Contests as Darling, but he does well in the Beauty category.

My last one is a Manectric named Static. He acts tough in front of others, but he is really a big softy. However, if anyone he's close to is threatened, he will become a fierce beast! His Ability is Lightningrod, and he can use Bite, Flamethrower, Spark, and Quick Attack. He doesn't care for Contests and much prefers to battle.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
If Diamond/psycho does become a Young Adult, that means we would have five trainers and five mentors. o.O

Perfect fit, ftw? xD

Back