• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going back to watching my anime after a long break.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am going back watching my anime. I just downloaded Episode 70 of Shippuuden and 190 of Bleach. I went ahead and skipped the filler arc. I will get to it later. And also been watching Special A and Neo Angelique. I just was tired of downloading them using a torrent client. So I took a break. Now I am pretty much behind on everything, which it is fine. And also that time, I was thinking is it worth it? I want to give back to Japanese. I want to buy the DVDs...but they are not coming fast enough. Well I can start buying TTGL and Code Geass, but they been on tv. Usually I will my anime on tv or download. But while I was watching Soul Eater, the feeling came back. Maybe I need to watch some anime as a stream as well. Like go to Veoh. Not YouTube because they will delete anime.

I will still buy the DVDs. Just need the time and money to do it. Which I have the money, but the time...not so much.

Back