• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOING HOME!!!

Are you going back to your home in NEW BARK TOWN?

• no, I didn't start in the video games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    I started in Pallet, in Fire Red ( although I've watched my friends playing Pokemon b4 then) and the year was 2005 (i think) I've known of Pokemon since like the late 90's

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    ''. The same as yours. In Pallet Town (Fire Red)

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    I'm returning to mny place with typhlosion
    I'm lucky enough to still have a save data =D ah the good old days ^^
    I had Feraligator, which could probably whoop your typhlosion in the behind. What level is it, my feraligator (I named him squirt, which now I look back to as really stupid) is level 83 or something like that...

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    I started in Crystal, but I never really got far in it, plus I was borrowing the game. xD
    Ruby is where I started out, back in Littleroot Town. =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    First game I did was Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness. I wasn't a big pokemon fan at the time. I only bought it back then cause I wanted Shadow Lugia and Charizard.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I started way back in the good ol' pokemon days in pallet town with pokemon Red version. A simpler time of crappy graphics, no backlights, and misshapen pokemon sprites.

God I miss them...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    My friends, I started my journeys many a year ago on the original Red and Blue, in Pallet Town. That's BEFORE we knew Johto existed and BEFORE we knew it was called Kanto!

I know, I know, I am a relic of the ancient past. :P

^ This! *high-five* When one of my magazines started talking about Johto and the new Pokémon there I nearly had a heart-attack. "More than 150 (or 151 if you count Mew >.>) Pokémon? Surely you jest magazine, surely!"

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Well, I got Pokemon Red way back in the day before I knew what I should actually be doing, so I suppose Pallet Town, but when I got Pokemon Sapphire, I actually knew what to do and I remember a lot of my first playthrough, kinda, so I consider good 'ole Littleroot Town to be my hometown!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I started from Pallet Town in Yellow version too :P
    Back then I know nuts.

But I want Sinnoh to be my start place cos of the weather - It's colder!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Pallet Town. :D Woot! I never finished my first Yellow file, though. I lost it without even defeating Brock, but that's home to me. =]

Back