• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going To Be Away For Christmas

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi everyone. It has been awhile since I been here. I been working very early. For the past two weeks I had to work 5am, so I couldn't stay up. Today I got out at 1pm and I felt good. At least I am off tomorrow and Sunday. But I am going to be busy getting ready for my trip. I am going to spend time with my stepmom and dad for Christmas. I can't wait! They got a Wii and a Wii Fit! So I will get to play it. And of course I will be with them. They are my life. I am nothing without them. I am so happy that I will get to see them. I am leaving on Wednesday December 23rd and I won't be back til Saturday January 2nd. This is going to be great.

But anyway, it has been a stressful two weeks. I am glad it is over. Next week I am only working two days and I am out of here! I need to get away. I am so tired. x.x

And in the same time I lost a bit interest here. My anime obsession is no more. I am not into anime as much as I used to. For the most part I been following Bleach and Naruto. I still read some manga. Just not watching anime. I don't know if I will get into it again. There are other things I am doing with my life is top priority. Got to do these first. It is my job, family, get out of debt, and my health. I still need to lose weight. So I am working on that. And I really need to get out of debt.

So right now anime is in the back burner. I probably end up giving up my bishies and couples for the time being. I will see how I am feeling when I get back from my trip. I just feel like...meh. I am into something else...and that is health. I might get back into anime...maybe. I don't know. We will see.

Anyway, I hope everyone will have a nice Christmas and New Year's. See you soon.

Back