• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going to be gone for 1 1/2 weeks...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys. I hope everyone has been doing good. I bet everyone is happy that school is going to be out in the summer. XD Well starting May 8th I won't be online. I am going to Las Vegas with my family. And I am going to be there on the 10th til the 15th. After the 15th I am going to be back in town. But I will need time to get ready and then time to rest(jet lag). So I will be gone on the 8th til the 18th.

I can't wait. And plus my parents haven't seen me since the year before. So they are going to be shocked to see me. I have been telling them that I am losing weight. But they haven't seen me. And brother is going too. He is on a diet as well. I can't wait to see him. So yeah, that is all I am going say.

Have a nice day everyone. :3

Back