• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Going to need an item to make Snorlax make a munchlax egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I reckon snorlax will have to hold an item. Same with Mr Mime.
    There going to have to do this to make some sense, It's a bit weird if just because your in shinou that snorlax and Mr mime have different babies?
    They did the same thing with Marill and azurill.
    People say if this is the case why didn't they do it with pikachu and pichu? It's because you coudn't bread pokemon in Red, Blue, yellow and green so they wouldn't need an item in G/S/C.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    it will have to be a new item otherwise it still wouldn't solve the reason of why we couldn't get munchlax in the other regions.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • Thats right, I suppose. It would make sense for Snorlax to have to hold a new item in order to get Munchlax, but then again, you might get it from the day care lady the first time you came there or at some other point in the game like when you got Wobbefet's pre evo in R/S/E.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I reckon snorlax will have to hold an item. Same with Mr Mime.
    There going to have to do this to make some sense, It's a bit weird if just because your in shinou that snorlax and Mr mime have different babies?
    I really like this idea. it actually makes the game alot better and more challenging because you have to look for that item.

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    SamBee said:
    Is there not an item called Lax incense? Sea Incense is what Marill holds so..

The lax incense already exists. They'll need a new item for it.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • I dont want to have snorlax to hold an item to get munchlax...

If I do, I swear to the bible ill cheat to get him. Screw that, just let me breed him dammit.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    enyce said:
    I dont want to have snorlax to hold an item to get munchlax...

If I do, I swear to the bible ill cheat to get him. Screw that, just let me breed him dammit.

It's too bad you won't be able to do that unless you know how to modify save states or create your own cheating device for DS games.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Zone said:
    It's too bad you won't be able to do that unless you know how to modify save states or create your own cheating device for DS games.

Thats right, DS doesnt have a cheating device out...

>_< But needing an item is just stupid

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    I thought that the NDS had a cheating device. I thought that they made one for the action reply.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

There's a DS Action Replay for save states, but not for cheats.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • Which really stinks. So if you just wanted a Munchlax, you'd have to start your game over to get one. But then again, if you have both games, you could use one of them for the saving stuff and then trade it over to the other game.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    The action replay max duo is a cheating device for gameboy but also you can backup and restore save files for ds games. Some games such as animal crossing have been hacked by people making programs that ulta a save file. Backing up your save file means you can easily clone pokemon or have emulitple files.
    You could make a file on say diamond and then backup your file. trade a pokemon to another version. Then get your file back. you will have that pokemon twice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back