• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going to the mall.

Years
    Hm... I'd say a few months ago? My friend wanted me to go with her this Saturday but I'm still thinking about it since lately I've been having an odd urge to stay home all day q_q We almost always go into the Disney Store each mall trip... they really never change their toys but it's really nice for me to stare at. ;_; Mostly it's just for her to do clothes shopping while I lurk around since I'm stingy with my money. We'd eat Taco Bell or something like that when we're there, too; it temporarily satisfies my burrito and soft taco crave as I never eat those otherwise. ]:

There's an outside mall a few blocks from my house which isn't as exciting so we usually bus over to the indoor mall which is much, much bigger! I do like it a lot and would go more often if I had a source of income.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I went to a mall in Memphis this past Monday, so that was fun. The mall back home kinda sucks though, lol. There's no good stores except for GameStop. Stores I like ummmm I like fye, Hot Topic, and GameStop. No I don't like HT for chains and black clothes, I like the band shirts (the normal looking ones, not those disgusting ones with intestines all over them) and video game shirts. Woo hoo. I don't have any mall traditions I don't think, unless you count working with my grandparents when they set up their booth in the mall. I've done it for about four or five years.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Last time I went was a month ago.
    Went shopping...obviously.
    Got into some japanese food store, so amazingly delicious...I mean, I even licked my fingers. Got to go to gamestop and fye. Both are my favorite stores.
    Always carry my wallet, that's a start.

I enjoy the mall.....but only if I have money.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The last time I went to the mall was back on Friday. I went to see a few stores, and went to the movies to go see The Hunger Games. The stores I went to (if I recall correctly) are Hot Topic (to go see the Hunger Games merch, haha) Aeropostale, JCPenney, GameStop, and Claire's. My favorite store? Ohhh, that's a tough question. haha. Gotta be Hot Topic. I love the merchandise there, especially "what's hot". They even have PONIES. :D A long time ago I bought my Foster the People T-Shirt, and my sister bought a Pinkie Pie t-shirt for Christmas. I'm hoping sometime soon I'll buy a THG t-shirt from there when it goes on clearance, which I highly doubt that. haha

I can't say I have any *traditions*. I just go in, check out what's awesome at the stores, and that's just it. OH, we have to eat at the food court. There's this Pizza stand at the mall's food court, they serve the best "stromboli" in the valley (kinda like a Pizza in a crust or something like that). I gotta have one of those every time I get in the mall. I enjoy going to the mall, as you can tell. It's the place where you can just unwind, and walk off your stress, and enjoy your mood for SHOPPING. <3

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    When's the last time you went to the mall?
    A: Hmm, I think it was July of last year when I went to the mall last. Yeah, a looong time ago.

What did you do there?
    A: Get school clothes and check out Gamestop. x]

What stores did you go in?
    A: I don't really remember anymore... Probably Pacsun and Gamestop though.

What's your favorite store in the mall?
    A: Pacsun

Do you have any traditions or things you usually do when you go to the mall (nearly) every time you go?
    A: Not really, but I always check out Gamestop whenever I'm there!

Do you enjoy going to the mall?
    A: Eh, it depends on why I'm going there. If it's for something that I've been waiting to get or something that I want to get, usually I'll enjoy going there. If it's to get stuff I don't want to get or too lazy to get like clothes and stuff, then I wouldn't enjoy my time there.

Back